- Bentley S2 Bicolor Radford.
- Sold new to the UK and exported to Europe mainland where it was fully restored by marque specialists Previously registered on regular plates with yearly MOT.
- Desirable Radford options and finish. Fantastic presentation and performance
- Now registered in Belgium on historic plates.
- Ready to enjoy.
The Bentley S2 was produced from 1959 until 1962. The successor to the S1, it featured the new Rolls Royce – Bentley series V8 engine and improved air conditioning made possible by that engine's increased output. Power steering was also standard, and a new dashboard and steering wheel were introduced. Some early S2s were built with the earlier S1 dashboard.
A high-performance S2-derived Continental edition was also produced.
1,863 standard and 57 long-wheelbase S2 car chassis were built between 1959 and 1962. Almost all were fitted with standard factory bodywork. A number coachbuilt bodies by Parl Ward, Hooper, Mulliner, James Youing and a interior luxury version by Radford.
- Length : cm/in: 538/211.7
- Width : cm/in: 190/74.8
- Height : cm/in: 158/62
- Wheelbase : cm/in : 312/123
- Weight: kg/lb : 1981/4367
- Displacement : V8 6233 cc (380 cu in), (Rolls Royce), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 16
- Fuel system : 2 SU carburettors
- Gearbox : 4-speed automatic
- Driving wheels : rear wheel drive
- Right-hand drive
- Maximum power : +- 200 hp
- Maximum torque :
- Maximum speed :