- Triumph TR 4A IRS Green '65
- MG B Roadster Old English White '73
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- BMW 3.0Si '77
- Jaguar XJ6 C Series 2 '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 Bertone Red '73
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle British Racing Green '64
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Cabriolet '94
- Volkswagen 1303 S Kever Cabriolet '78
- Peugeot 402 Cabriolet '36
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa '86
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster British Racing Green '66
- Corvette C1 Red & White '59
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Red ‘91
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Blue '65
- BMW 325i E30 Cabriolet '92
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300/1600 Super Découvrable '74
- Triumph TR6 Green '76
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M Weymann '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Ford Destiny '91
Alpine A 310 2.7 V6
A 310 2.7 V6
(from Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia) The Alpine A310 was a sports car built by French manufacturer Alpine, from 1971 to 1984.
Dieppe-based Alpine, once an independent company specialising in faster Renaults, later a Renault subsidiary, established a fine competition history with the Alpine A110 winning the 1973 Monte Carlo Rally and World Rally Championship. The successor was the Alpine A310, initially powered by tuned 17TS/Gordini four-cylinder engine, still rear mounted. The maximum power reaching 127 PS DIN (93.5 kW/125 hp), thanks to the use of 2 twin barrel 45 DCOE Weber carburetors.
In 1976 the A310 was restyled by Robert Opron and fitted with the more powerful and newly-developed 90 degree 2700 cc V6 PRV engine. As used in up-range Renaults, Volvos and Peugeots this lifted the car into the lower echelons of the sports car league, where the Porsche was a dominant player. The basis of the A310 was a hefty tubular steel backbone chassis, clothed in a tough fiberglass shell. Like the ill-fated De Lorean DMC-12, which used the same PRV powertrain, the engine was mounted longitudinally in the rear, driving forward to the wheels through a manual 5 speed gearbox. With 149 bhp (111 kW) on tap, the A310 PRV V6 was Renault's performance flagship capable of 220 km/h (137 mph) and neck straining acceleration. Despite the tail-heavy weight distribution (like Porsche 911), handling was safe and rewarding.
In the later Models of the A310 a "GTPack" which was inspired from the Group4 A310 racing cars would be developed, it gain wheel arches, larger spoilers front and rear, the V6 was bored out to a 2.9 L motor was modified by Alpine, fitted with 3x Weber 42DCNF carburetors that pushed power to 193 hp (144 kW).
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 418/164/115/227 (164.6/64.6/54.3); weight : 980 kg (2163 lb).
Engine. Front V6 2664 cc (163 ci), injection, manual 5-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 150 bhp @ 6000 rpm. Top speed : 220 km/h (137 mph); 0-60 mph in 7.5 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Information and prices are subject to changes and / or printing errors.
Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: