- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet Platina '84
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '86
- Porsche 996 GT2 Arctic Silver Metallic 2001
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Viper Green '72
- MG A 1600 Coupé '59
- Porsche 356B Coupé Super 90 '62
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Coupé Grey '82
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Chevrolet Caprice Convertible '74
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '56
- Jaguar XJS Coupé 5.3 V12 HE White '85
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- MG A 1500 Roadster British Racing Green '59
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Peugeot Type 57 "Baby" '04
- Chrysler New Series Six Cm Roadster '31
- MG B Roadster Green '78
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa '85
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Lancia Delta HF Evo I '92
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo Cabriolet 2 Places C.2 '23
- Mercedes-Benz 280S Beige '69
- Ford T Runabout '23
- Alfa Romeo 1900C Super Sprint '57
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 Red '91
- Porsche 911 964 3.6 Turbo ‘Bad Boy’ '93
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4 '95
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Maserati Merak 3000 SS '77
- Maserati Ghibli 5000 SS Spider '73
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 600 W100 '66
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Targa '82
- Porsche 914/6 GT Targa Breitbau '70
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '72
- Porsche 356 Pre-A Speedster '55
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar MKII 3.4 '67
- Vespa 150cc Sprint V '67
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
Peugeot 504 Cabriolet
Peugeot's flagship, the 504 made its public debut on 12 September 1968 at the Paris Salon. The press launch which had been scheduled for June 1968 was at the last minute deferred by three months, and production got off to a similarly delayed start because of the political and industrial disruption which exploded across the country in May 1968 .
The 504 was a sunroof-equipped four-door saloon, introduced with a carburated 1796 cc four-cylinder petrol engine 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS)with optional fuel injection and 82 bhp (61 kW; 83 PS) . A column-mounted four-speed manual transmission was standard, a 3-speed ZF 3HP22 automatic available as an upgrade.
The 504 was European Car of the Year in 1969, praised for its styling, quality, chassis, ride, visibility, strong engine and refinement.
The 504 Injection two-door coupé and two-door cabriolet were introduced at the Salon de Geneva in March 1969. The engine produced the same 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS) of output as in the fuel injected saloon, but the final drive ratio was slightly revised to give a slightly higher road speed of 20.6 mph (33.2 km/h) at 1,000 rpm.
The 504 received a new four-cylinder 1971 cc engine, rated at 93 bhp (carburated) and 116 bhp (fuel injected), and a four-cylinder 2112 cc diesel rated at 65 bhp (48 kW; 66 PS). The 1796 cc engine remained available.
In September 1970 an estate was added, featuring a higher rear roof and solid rear axle with four coil springs. It was joined by the 7-seat "Familiale", which had all its occupants facing forward in three rows of seats.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 436/170/136/255 (171.7/66.9/53.5/100.4); weight : 1235 kg (2726 lb).
Engine : 4 cylinders in-line 1971 cc (120 ci), front-mounted, 5-speed manual, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 120 bhp @ 5200 rpm. Top speed : 177 km/h (111 mph); 0-60 mph : 11.4 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: