- Peugeot 301D '36
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Ford Anglia '47
- Autobianchi Stellina 800 '65
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '54
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Red '65
- Citroën Acadiane Red '85
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 '87
- Meyer-Manx Buggy SR '69
- Porsche 911 993 Targa Tiptronic '97
- Triumph TR3 A British Racing Green '59
- MG TD '51
- DeSoto Custom Coupé '47
- Peugeot 190S '30
- Porsche 912 Targa Soft Window '67
- Triumph TR6 '76
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Sunbeam Tiger 260 MKI Baltimore Grey '67
- MG A 1500 Roadster '57
- MG B Roadster Old English White '66
- BMW 2000 Berline '67
- Ford Mustang Coupe V8 '65
- Triumph Stag V8 '76
- Willys Overland Touring '22
- Citroën Mehari '83
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow I '73
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '69
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Citroën Rosalie Coach 8A Manessius '34
- Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet '94
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Porsche 911 2.2T Coupé '70
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Maserati Quattroport 2.8 V6 Biturbo '96
- Land Rover Series 3 '79
- BMW Z1 Roadster '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Packard Six Convertible Coupé '37
- Triumph TR3 A '60
- Triumph TR4 A IRS '65
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '89
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '81
- Porsche 912 Karmann Coupé '69
Peugeot 504 Cabriolet
Peugeot's flagship, the 504 made its public debut on 12 September 1968 at the Paris Salon. The press launch which had been scheduled for June 1968 was at the last minute deferred by three months, and production got off to a similarly delayed start because of the political and industrial disruption which exploded across the country in May 1968 .
The 504 was a sunroof-equipped four-door saloon, introduced with a carburated 1796 cc four-cylinder petrol engine 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS)with optional fuel injection and 82 bhp (61 kW; 83 PS) . A column-mounted four-speed manual transmission was standard, a 3-speed ZF 3HP22 automatic available as an upgrade.
The 504 was European Car of the Year in 1969, praised for its styling, quality, chassis, ride, visibility, strong engine and refinement.
The 504 Injection two-door coupé and two-door cabriolet were introduced at the Salon de Geneva in March 1969. The engine produced the same 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS) of output as in the fuel injected saloon, but the final drive ratio was slightly revised to give a slightly higher road speed of 20.6 mph (33.2 km/h) at 1,000 rpm.
The 504 received a new four-cylinder 1971 cc engine, rated at 93 bhp (carburated) and 116 bhp (fuel injected), and a four-cylinder 2112 cc diesel rated at 65 bhp (48 kW; 66 PS). The 1796 cc engine remained available.
In September 1970 an estate was added, featuring a higher rear roof and solid rear axle with four coil springs. It was joined by the 7-seat "Familiale", which had all its occupants facing forward in three rows of seats.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 436/170/136/255 (171.7/66.9/53.5/100.4); weight : 1235 kg (2726 lb).
Engine : 4 cylinders in-line 1971 cc (120 ci), front-mounted, 5-speed manual, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 120 bhp @ 5200 rpm. Top speed : 177 km/h (111 mph); 0-60 mph : 11.4 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: