- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet '86
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- MG TD '51
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- BMW 2000CS '70
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Polymobil Gazelle '04
- DKW Meisterklasse '38
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ford Model A Phaeton '28
- Ferrari Mondial Coupé '87
- Citroën HY Food Truck '79
- Triumph TR6 '69
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Ford Gran Torino Sport '72
- Bentley S3 Saloon '64
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Alvis TB14 Roadster '50
- Porsche 911 2.0T Karmann Coupé '68
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Ferrari 550 Maranello '98
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Porsche 912 Coupé Aga blue '66
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa '69
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '80
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo 3 places en Tréfle C.3 '24
- Minerva 4x4 ex-ABL '52
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- MG TA Sports '36
- Porsche 356A T1 Cabriolet '56
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet '34
- Fiat 500R '74
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Sarolea T6 + Sidecar '54
- Ferrari 208 GTB Turbo Red '83
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2000
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
Peugeot 504 Cabriolet
Peugeot's flagship, the 504 made its public debut on 12 September 1968 at the Paris Salon. The press launch which had been scheduled for June 1968 was at the last minute deferred by three months, and production got off to a similarly delayed start because of the political and industrial disruption which exploded across the country in May 1968 .
The 504 was a sunroof-equipped four-door saloon, introduced with a carburated 1796 cc four-cylinder petrol engine 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS)with optional fuel injection and 82 bhp (61 kW; 83 PS) . A column-mounted four-speed manual transmission was standard, a 3-speed ZF 3HP22 automatic available as an upgrade.
The 504 was European Car of the Year in 1969, praised for its styling, quality, chassis, ride, visibility, strong engine and refinement.
The 504 Injection two-door coupé and two-door cabriolet were introduced at the Salon de Geneva in March 1969. The engine produced the same 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS) of output as in the fuel injected saloon, but the final drive ratio was slightly revised to give a slightly higher road speed of 20.6 mph (33.2 km/h) at 1,000 rpm.
The 504 received a new four-cylinder 1971 cc engine, rated at 93 bhp (carburated) and 116 bhp (fuel injected), and a four-cylinder 2112 cc diesel rated at 65 bhp (48 kW; 66 PS). The 1796 cc engine remained available.
In September 1970 an estate was added, featuring a higher rear roof and solid rear axle with four coil springs. It was joined by the 7-seat "Familiale", which had all its occupants facing forward in three rows of seats.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 436/170/136/255 (171.7/66.9/53.5/100.4); weight : 1235 kg (2726 lb).
Engine : 4 cylinders in-line 1971 cc (120 ci), front-mounted, 5-speed manual, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 120 bhp @ 5200 rpm. Top speed : 177 km/h (111 mph); 0-60 mph : 11.4 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: