- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Blue '65
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300/1600 Super Découvrable '74
- Triumph TR6 Green '76
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- Volkswagen T1 Samba '59
- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Ford Destiny '91
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Nash Healey Coupé '54
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Willys Overland Jeep '50
- Renault Goelette Type R2067 4x4 '54
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Jaguar MK X 4.2 Litre RHD '66
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Fiat 132 1800 Special '76
- Citroën Acadiane '85
- Mercury Montclair Concertible '56
- Bentley Mulsanne S '88
- Corvette C4 Convertible '90
- Ford Thunderbird '79
- BMW 3.0CS '75
- Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Coupé '75
- Ford Anglia '47
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85 CH1263
Citroën DSuper 4 Berline 2.0 '73
DSuper 4 Berline 2.0 '73
- Belgian papers.
- 4 gears.
- Drives well.
- Last maintenance in 2015.
- Current owner bought the car in 2012.
- Invoices and instruction manual.
- Rare colour!
The DS 19 was introduced on 5 October 1955 at the Paris Motor Show. The car's appearance and innovative engineering captured the imagination of the public and the automobile industry almost overnight. In the first 15 minutes of the show 743 orders were taken, and orders for the first day totalled 12,000. Far from being just a fascinating technology in search of a purpose, contemporary journalists were effusive in noting how the DS dramatically pushed the envelope in the ride vs. handling compromise possible in a motor vehicle.
The DS was a symbol of French ingenuity. It defied virtually every automotive design convention of that era. The high price tag, however, hurt general sales in a country still recovering from WW II, and a cheaper submodel, the ID, was introduced in 1957. The ID shared the DS's body but was more traditional mechanically: it had no power steering and had conventional transmission and clutch instead of the DS's hydraulically controlled set-up.
Outside of France, the car's radical design appealed to non-conformists. An American advertisement summarised this selling point: "It takes a special person to drive a special car".
The DS placed fifth on Automobile Magazine "100 Coolest Cars" listing in 2005. It was also named the most beautiful car of all time by Classic & Sport Car magazine after a poll of 20 world-renowned car designers.
- Length : cm (in): 488 (192)
- Width : cm (in): 180 (71)
- Height : cm (in): 147 (57.9)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 313 (123)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1300 (2866)
- Displacement : straight four 1985 cc (121 cu in) (from SAAB), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : 2 Weber carburettors
- Gearbox : 4-speed, manual
- Driven wheels : front-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 98 bhp at 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque : 148 Nm at 3500 rpm
- Top speed : 169 km/h (105 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: