- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet '86
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- MG TD '51
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- BMW 2000CS '70
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Polymobil Gazelle '04
- DKW Meisterklasse '38
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ford Model A Phaeton '28
- Ferrari Mondial Coupé '87
- Citroën HY Food Truck '79
- Triumph TR6 '69
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Ford Gran Torino Sport '72
- Bentley S3 Saloon '64
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Alvis TB14 Roadster '50
- Porsche 911 2.0T Karmann Coupé '68
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Ferrari 550 Maranello '98
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Porsche 912 Coupé Aga blue '66
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa '69
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '80
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo 3 places en Tréfle C.3 '24
- Minerva 4x4 ex-ABL '52
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- MG TA Sports '36
- Porsche 356A T1 Cabriolet '56
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet '34
- Fiat 500R '74
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Sarolea T6 + Sidecar '54
- Ferrari 208 GTB Turbo Red '83
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2000
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
Alfa Romeo SZ
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Alfa Romeo SZ (Sprint Zagato) or ES-30 (Experimental Sportscar 3.0 litre) is a high-performance limited-production sports car/road-concept car built between 1989 and 1991 with partnership via Centro Stile Zagato, Centro Stile Alfa Romeo and Centro Stile Fiat. It was unveiled as ES-30 in 1989 Geneva Motor Show as a prototype by Zagato, although the car was mainly built by them - not designed mechanically.
Robert Opron of the Fiat design studio was responsible for the initial sketches while Antonio Castellana was largely responsible for the final styling details and interior. Only the 'Z' logo of Zagato was kept. The car possessed unusual headlights positioned in a trio on each side - a styling used more subtly on later Alfa Romeos in the 2000s.
Mechanically and engine-wise, the car was based on the Alfa Romeo 75, production being carried out by Zagato at Terrazzano di Rho near the Alfa factory in Arese. The thermoplastic injection moulded composite body panels were produced by Italian company Carplast and French company Stratime Cappelo Systems.
The suspension was taken from the Alfa 75 group A/IMSA car, and modified by Giorgio Pianta, engineer and team manager of the Lancia and Fiat rally works team. A hydraulic damper system was made by Koni. The SZ was originally equipped with Pirelli P Zero tyres (front 205/55 ZR 16, rear 225/50 ZR 16) and is able to sustain over 1.1 G in cornering, some drivers have measured a cornering force of 1.4 G, which remains an excellent performance figure. The two-seater hard roof version also saw a convertible version, the RZ (for Roadster Zagato), produced from 1992 until December 1994.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 406/173/131/251 (159.8/68.1/51.6/98.8); weight : 1260 kg (2781 lb).
Engine. Front V6 2959 cc (181 ci), injection, 5-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 210 bhp 6200 rpm, torque : 245 Nm 4500 rpm. Top speed : 245 km/h (152 mph); 0-60 in 6.8 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: