- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Porsche 911 2.7 Coupé '74
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '80
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo 3 places en Tréfle C.3 '24
- Minerva 4x4 ex-ABL '52
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- MG TA Sports '36
- Porsche 356A T1 Cabriolet '56
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2006
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet '34
- Fiat 500R '74
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Sarolea T6 + Sidecar '54
- Ferrari 208 GTB Turbo Red '83
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2000
- BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster '97
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
- Buick Skylark 350 2-door Hardtop Coupé '70
- MG B Roadster Yellow '67
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Simca 8 '49
- Citroën DS21 Cabriolet d'Usine '66
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Flying Spur '65
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '52
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Pierce-Arrow 12-40 AV12 '34
- Porsche 911 2.2T Targa Grey '70
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '65
- Triumph Spitfire MK IV '74
- Fiat 850 Familiare Pulmino '73
- Maxwell Tourer '15
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
Morgan +4 4 Seater 1982
+4 4 Seater 1982
Restored in 2004.
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Morgan Motor Company is a British motor car manufacturer. The company was founded in 1910 by Harry Frederick Stanley Morgan, generally known as "HFS" and was run by him until he died, aged 77, in 1959. Peter Morgan, son of H.F.S., ran the company until a few years before his death in 2003. The company is currently run by Charles Morgan, the son of Peter Morgan.
Morgan is based in Malvern Link, an area of Malvern, Worcestershire and employs 163 people. Morgan produced 640 cars in 2007. All the cars are assembled by hand. The waiting list for a car is approximately one to two years, although it has been as high as ten years in the past.
The visitor centre and museum feature a guided tour of the factory and exhibits about the company's history from Edwardian times until the present day, developments in automobile technology, and a display of automobiles.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8 litre Ford engine in 2004.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 366/142/132/244 (144/56/52/96); weight : 660 kg (1455 lb).
Engine : inline 4 cylinders, 1597 cc (Ford XRI 3) front-mounted, manual 5-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 105 bhp 6000 rpm. Top speed : 190 km/h (117 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: