- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- Bentley S2 ''Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud look'' '60
- MG TC Green '49
- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet Platina '84
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '86
- Porsche 996 GT2 Arctic Silver Metallic 2001
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Viper Green '72
- MG A 1600 Coupé '59
- Porsche 356B Coupé Super 90 '62
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Coupé Grey '82
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Chevrolet Caprice Convertible '74
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '56
- Jaguar XJS Coupé 5.3 V12 HE White '85
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- MG A 1500 Roadster British Racing Green '59
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Peugeot Type 57 "Baby" '04
- Chrysler New Series Six Cm Roadster '31
- MG B Roadster Green '78
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa '85
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Lancia Delta HF Evo I '92
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo Cabriolet 2 Places C.2 '23
- Mercedes-Benz 280S Beige '69
- Ford T Runabout '23
- Alfa Romeo 1900C Super Sprint '57
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 Red '91
- Porsche 911 964 3.6 Turbo ‘Bad Boy’ '93
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4 '95
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Maserati Merak 3000 SS '77
- Maserati Ghibli 5000 SS Spider '73
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 600 W100 '66
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Targa '82
- Porsche 914/6 GT Targa Breitbau '70
Morgan +4 4 Seater 1982
+4 4 Seater 1982
Restored in 2004.
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Morgan Motor Company is a British motor car manufacturer. The company was founded in 1910 by Harry Frederick Stanley Morgan, generally known as "HFS" and was run by him until he died, aged 77, in 1959. Peter Morgan, son of H.F.S., ran the company until a few years before his death in 2003. The company is currently run by Charles Morgan, the son of Peter Morgan.
Morgan is based in Malvern Link, an area of Malvern, Worcestershire and employs 163 people. Morgan produced 640 cars in 2007. All the cars are assembled by hand. The waiting list for a car is approximately one to two years, although it has been as high as ten years in the past.
The visitor centre and museum feature a guided tour of the factory and exhibits about the company's history from Edwardian times until the present day, developments in automobile technology, and a display of automobiles.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8 litre Ford engine in 2004.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 366/142/132/244 (144/56/52/96); weight : 660 kg (1455 lb).
Engine : inline 4 cylinders, 1597 cc (Ford XRI 3) front-mounted, manual 5-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 105 bhp 6000 rpm. Top speed : 190 km/h (117 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: