- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Porsche 911 2.7 Coupé '74
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '80
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo 3 places en Tréfle C.3 '24
- Minerva 4x4 ex-ABL '52
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- MG TA Sports '36
- Porsche 356A T1 Cabriolet '56
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2006
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet '34
- Fiat 500R '74
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Sarolea T6 + Sidecar '54
- Ferrari 208 GTB Turbo Red '83
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2000
- BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster '97
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
- Buick Skylark 350 2-door Hardtop Coupé '70
- MG B Roadster Yellow '67
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Simca 8 '49
- Citroën DS21 Cabriolet d'Usine '66
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Flying Spur '65
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Mercedes-Benz Ponton 220SE Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '52
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Pierce-Arrow 12-40 AV12 '34
- Porsche 911 2.2T Targa Grey '70
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '65
- Triumph Spitfire MK IV '74
- Fiat 850 Familiare Pulmino '73
- Maxwell Tourer '15
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
Bentley MK 6
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).The Bentley Mark VI was the first post-war luxury car from Bentley. Produced from 1946 to 1952, it was also the first car from Rolls-Royce with factory coachwork but chassis were still also supplied to independent coachbuilders . The chassis and engine went on to be used as the basis of those in the Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith of 1946 and Silver Dawn of 1949.
The Mark VI used an F-head straight-6 engine 4.3 L (4257 cc/259 in³) in size. In 1951, a 4.6 L (4566 cc/278 in³) version of the engine was introduced. A four speed syncromesh manual transmission was fitted with the change lever to the right of the driver on right hand drive cars and on the column on left hand drive versions. The 4.3 L was referred to as the 4¼ L with a single exhaust and the 4.6 L as the 4½ L with a twin exhaust.
The chassis used leaf springs at the rear and independent coil springing at the front with a control on the steering wheel centre to adjust the hardness of the rear springing. A central lubrication system allowing oil to be applied to moving parts of the suspension from a central reservoir was fitted. The 12.25 in (311 mm) drum brakes were assisted by the traditional Rolls-Royce mechanical servo.
The factory bodies were made by Pressed Steel Ltd of Coventry and sent to the Bentley works at Crewe for painting and fitting out with traditional wood and leather.
The Mark VI was introduced at a time of steel shortage across Europe which translated into a desperate shortage of new cars for sale on the UK market. A Used Car report in 1951 of a three year old example with 10,450 miles (16,815 kilometers) on the odometer noted that a car which had, when new, retailed for £4,038 including sales taxes, was now offered for sale at £5,335. This was seen as a comment on the quality of the car but also on the continuing shortage of cars for sale.
4¼ L: 4000 (including 832 with coachbuilt bodies)
4½ L: 1202 (including 180 with coachbuilt bodies)
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 488/178/163/304 (192/70/64.5/120); weight : 1854 kg (4087 lb).
Engine. Front 4566 cc (278 ci), in line, 1 SU carb, manual 4-speed, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : ± 132 bhp. Top speed : 154 km/h (96 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: