- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet '86
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- MG TD '51
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- BMW 2000CS '70
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Polymobil Gazelle '04
- DKW Meisterklasse '38
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ford Model A Phaeton '28
- Ferrari Mondial Coupé '87
- Citroën HY Food Truck '79
- Triumph TR6 '69
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Ford Gran Torino Sport '72
- Bentley S3 Saloon '64
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Alvis TB14 Roadster '50
- Porsche 911 2.0T Karmann Coupé '68
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Ferrari 550 Maranello '98
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Porsche 912 Coupé Aga blue '66
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa '69
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '80
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo 3 places en Tréfle C.3 '24
- Minerva 4x4 ex-ABL '52
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- MG TA Sports '36
- Porsche 356A T1 Cabriolet '56
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet '34
- Fiat 500R '74
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Sarolea T6 + Sidecar '54
- Ferrari 208 GTB Turbo Red '83
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2000
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
Alpine A 110
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Alpine A110, also known as the "Berlinette", was a sports car produced by the French manufacturer Alpine from 1961 to 1977. The A110 was powered by various Renault engines.
The Alpine A110 was introduced in 1961 as an evolution of the A108. Like other road-going Alpines the A110 used many Renault parts. But while the A108 was designed around Dauphine components, the A110 was updated to use R8 parts. Like the A108 available first as a cabriolet and later as a coupé, the A110 was delivered first with "Berlinetta" bodyworks and then as a cabriolet. The main visible difference with the A108 Coupé was a restyling of the rear body to fit the larger engines, which gave the car a more aggressive look. Like the A108, the A110 featured a steel backbone chassis with fiberglass body. This design was influenced by the Lotus Elan, Colin Chapman being a major source of inspiration for Alpine designers at that time. The A110 was originally available with 1.1 L R8 Major or R8 Gordini engines. The Gordini engine delivered 95 hp SAE at 6500 rpm.
The A110 achieved most of its fame in the early 1970s as a victorious rally car. After winning several rallies in France in the late 1960s with iron-cast R8 Gordini engines the car was fitted with the aluminium-block Renault 16 TS engine. With two dual-chamber Weber 45 carburetors the TS engine delivered 125 hp DIN at 6000 rpm. This allowed the production 1600S to reach a top speed of 210 km/h (130 mph).
The car reached international fame during the 1970-1972 seasons when it participated in the newly created International Championship for Manufacturers, winning several events around Europe and being considered one of the strongest rally cars of its time. Notable performances from the car included victory on the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally with Swedish driver Ove Andersson.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 385/146/113/210 (151.6/57.5/44.5/82.7); weight : 625 kg (1379 lbs).
Engine : 4-cylinders 1296 cc (79 cid), rear-mounted, 5-speed, manual; rear-wheel drive; power : 110 bhp @ 6900 rpm. Top speed : 215 km/h (134 mph); 0-60 mph : 8.3 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: