- Triumph TR 4A IRS Green '65
- MG B Roadster Old English White '73
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- BMW 3.0Si '77
- Jaguar XJ6 C Series 2 '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 Bertone Red '73
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle British Racing Green '64
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Cabriolet '94
- Volkswagen 1303 S Kever Cabriolet '78
- Peugeot 402 Cabriolet '36
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa '86
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster British Racing Green '66
- Corvette C1 Red & White '59
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Red ‘91
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Blue '65
- BMW 325i E30 Cabriolet '92
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300/1600 Super Découvrable '74
- Triumph TR6 Green '76
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M Weymann '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Ford Destiny '91
Alpine A 110
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Alpine A110, also known as the "Berlinette", was a sports car produced by the French manufacturer Alpine from 1961 to 1977. The A110 was powered by various Renault engines.
The Alpine A110 was introduced in 1961 as an evolution of the A108. Like other road-going Alpines the A110 used many Renault parts. But while the A108 was designed around Dauphine components, the A110 was updated to use R8 parts. Like the A108 available first as a cabriolet and later as a coupé, the A110 was delivered first with "Berlinetta" bodyworks and then as a cabriolet. The main visible difference with the A108 Coupé was a restyling of the rear body to fit the larger engines, which gave the car a more aggressive look. Like the A108, the A110 featured a steel backbone chassis with fiberglass body. This design was influenced by the Lotus Elan, Colin Chapman being a major source of inspiration for Alpine designers at that time. The A110 was originally available with 1.1 L R8 Major or R8 Gordini engines. The Gordini engine delivered 95 hp SAE at 6500 rpm.
The A110 achieved most of its fame in the early 1970s as a victorious rally car. After winning several rallies in France in the late 1960s with iron-cast R8 Gordini engines the car was fitted with the aluminium-block Renault 16 TS engine. With two dual-chamber Weber 45 carburetors the TS engine delivered 125 hp DIN at 6000 rpm. This allowed the production 1600S to reach a top speed of 210 km/h (130 mph).
The car reached international fame during the 1970-1972 seasons when it participated in the newly created International Championship for Manufacturers, winning several events around Europe and being considered one of the strongest rally cars of its time. Notable performances from the car included victory on the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally with Swedish driver Ove Andersson.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 385/146/113/210 (151.6/57.5/44.5/82.7); weight : 625 kg (1379 lbs).
Engine : 4-cylinders 1296 cc (79 cid), rear-mounted, 5-speed, manual; rear-wheel drive; power : 110 bhp @ 6900 rpm. Top speed : 215 km/h (134 mph); 0-60 mph : 8.3 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Information and prices are subject to changes and / or printing errors.
Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: