- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet '86
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- MG TD '51
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- BMW 2000CS '70
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Polymobil Gazelle '04
- DKW Meisterklasse '38
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ford Model A Phaeton '28
- Ferrari Mondial Coupé '87
- Citroën HY Food Truck '79
- Triumph TR6 '69
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Ford Gran Torino Sport '72
- Bentley S3 Saloon '64
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Alvis TB14 Roadster '50
- Porsche 911 2.0T Karmann Coupé '68
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Ferrari 550 Maranello '98
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Porsche 912 Coupé Aga blue '66
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa '69
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '80
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo 3 places en Tréfle C.3 '24
- Minerva 4x4 ex-ABL '52
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- MG TA Sports '36
- Porsche 356A T1 Cabriolet '56
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet '34
- Fiat 500R '74
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Sarolea T6 + Sidecar '54
- Ferrari 208 GTB Turbo Red '83
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2000
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
Bitter was produced in Germany and later Austria. The founder Erich Bitter, a former race car driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica soured.
(from Wikipedia) The Bitter automobile company produced vehicles between 1973 and 1989. Since 1984 several prototypes have been created by Bitter with an eye on possible low-volume production, but none of the plans came to fruition. Most recently Bitter displayed a Holden Monaro based CD2 at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show.
Like the CD, the SC was based on Opel's biggest contemporary model, this time on the Opel Senator, and was sold from 1979-1989 as a coupe, sedan and convertible. The SC was powered by a fuel-injected Opel 3.0 l-I6 (177 hp) or a bored-out 3.9 l-I6 that developed 207 hp (154 kW). Body design seems to have been heavily influended by Ferrari`s 400i.
The first SC model to appear was the Coupe (1979), followed by the Convertible (1982) and the Sedan (1984). Production lasted until 1989 with 461 Coupes, 22 Convertibles and only 5 Sedans built.
The ultimate failure of the Bitter brand was rooted in its business model. As was popular in the late 1970s and 1980s, rebodied vehicles from other manufactures gave rise to smaller automobile companies. The Bitter vehicles were based on components from Opel. This approach became unpopular in the late 1980s and doomed the brand.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 485/182/135/269 (190.9/71.7/53.1/105.7); weight : 1350 kg (2980 lbs).
Engine : 6-cylinders 2968 cc (181 cid), front-mounted, 3-speed, automatic; rear-wheel drive. Power : 177 bhp @5800 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: