The MG SA is a sports sedan produced from 1936 to 1939. The car was originally intended as a sedan with advanced performance to compete with SS cars (later called Jaguar) and even Bentleys, which were much more expensive. The factory code was the EX150, designated S-type. A prototype had been made whose development stopped with the merger of MG with Morris Motors in 1935. Cowley's design office picked up the project, but the car was much more conservative, with a rigid rear axle and a beam axle at the front. Mg Sa uses a version of the 2062 cm³ QPHG six-cylinder Morris engine that it shared with the Wolseley Super Six, but increased to 2288 cm³, then to 2322 in 1937. The body of the sedan, the only one available at the time of the car's launch, was made in the Morris factory. It was a spacious four-door with the traditional MG grille flanked by two large chrome headlights. The spare wheel was placed on the trunk. Inside there were leather seats, individual at the front and a bench seat at the back. The dashboard was made of walnut as well as other trim elements. A Philco radio was even offered as an option. From April 1936, a Tickford convertible coupe, slightly more expensive than the sedan, was introduced and in July, another bodybuilder, Charleworth, presented an aesthetically modified version. Only 2739 cars were produced, of which 350 were exported to Germany, the cheapest export market outside Britain. At the London Motor Show in 1938, MG launched a 2600 cc automobile. It was intended to replace it, but in reality they were manufactured at the same time. Production stopped in 1939, when war was declared. She had no successor. The rarity of this car makes it a very sought-after object by MG enthusiasts, but also by collectors of beautiful English Pre-War cars.