- Chevrolet Confederate Landau Phaeton '32
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Porsche 911 2.2T Coupé '70
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Maserati Quattroport 2.8 V6 Biturbo '96
- Land Rover Series 3 '79
- BMW Z1 Roadster '94
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Packard Six Convertible Coupé '37
- Triumph TR3 A Red '60
- Triumph TR4 A IRS Green '65
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Corvette C1 Red & White '59
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '81
- Porsche 912 Karmann Coupé '69
- Alfa Romeo 1300 GT Junior '72
- AC Two Litre '48
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL 4,5L R107 '72
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2000 Carbon '68
- MG B Roadster Old English White '73
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- BMW 3.0Si '77
- Jaguar XJ6 C Series 2 '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 Bertone Red '73
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle British Racing Green '64
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Cabriolet '94
- Volkswagen 1303 S Kever Cabriolet '78
- Peugeot 402 Cabriolet '36
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa '86
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- MG B Roadster British Racing Green '66
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Red ‘91
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Blue '65
Bentley T1 Blue 1966
T1 Blue 1966
This car is new at Oldtimerfarm in Aalter Belgium. We specialize in consignment sales of collection cars. We are proud we can offer this car for sale. A more detailed description will soon follow. In the meantime you can have a look at the very ample photo coverage on the website. Of course Olivier will be very happy to give you all possible explanations by phone on 0032/473.11.73.00.
The Bentley T-Series was the Bentley badged version of the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow. It was available as a four door saloon or a two door saloon with coachwork by James Young and Mulliner Park Ward: a two door convertible was introduced in September 1967 with coachwork by Mulliner Park Ward and a power operated hood. The Bentley was differentiated from its Rolls Royce sibling by its front grill. The other point of difference to attract comment was said to result from the lower production cost of the Bentley grill. In October 1966 the T saloon's pretax 'list price' of GBP 5375 undercut that of the Rolls-Royce by GBP 50.
The Bentley, being technically an identical twin of the Rolls-Royce, seems to have been bought mostly by owners wishing a little more understatement. The formerly more sporting image of Bentley motor cars differing from Rolls-Royces was gone by the time the Silver Shadow/Bentley T was introduced and thus couldn't motivate buyers any more. "For a while Bentley´s sporting character has been as absent and as lamented as [deceased racing driver] Mr Seaman. The last batches of Bentleys have, to be rather frank, been a little hard to distinguish from their Rolls-Royce stablemates" was the opinion of Archie Vicar in the Motorist´s Illustrated Digest (Dec 1965). The same correspondent gave the car a favourable review, especially in comparison to its Rolls-Royce stablemate. The outward appearance of a Bentley T is slightly more dynamic because the bonnet design is a few centimetres lower and the radiator shell shape with its rounded edges is smoother. In addition, the badging on wheel covers, boot lid and gauges featured Bentley motifs rather than Rolls-Royce ones. Standard features included electrically operated windows and electrically adjustable front seats.
The upgraded T2 featured rack and pinion steering, improved air conditioning, rubber bumpers, a new fascia and a front air dam, similarly to the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow II.
The T1 was manufactured from 1965–1977 and the T2 was made from 1977-1980.
Body : length/width/height (cm) : 520/180/150; wheelbase : 304 cm; weight : 2000 kg. Engine : V8 6230 cc; 3-speed, automatic; power : 195 hp@4000 rpm; top speed : 190 km/h.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Information and prices are subject to changes and / or printing errors.
Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: