- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Blue '65
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300/1600 Super Découvrable '74
- Triumph TR6 Green '76
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- Volkswagen T1 Samba '59
- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Ford Destiny '91
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Nash Healey Coupé '54
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Willys Overland Jeep '50
- Renault Goelette Type R2067 4x4 '54
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Jaguar MK X 4.2 Litre RHD '66
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Fiat 132 1800 Special '76
- Citroën Acadiane '85
- Mercury Montclair Concertible '56
- Bentley Mulsanne S '88
- Corvette C4 Convertible '90
- Ford Thunderbird '79
- BMW 3.0CS '75
- Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Coupé '75
- Ford Anglia '47
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85 CH1263
Austin Healey 3000 MKI BT7 2+2
3000 MKI BT7 2+2
Oldtimerfarm is proud to present you this Austin Healey MKI 3000 BT7.
This very nice English roadster is in a good condition but could use some new paint to make her even prettier. The quality of the paint is typically American. But she starts runs & drives superbly.
The society was established through a joint venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the Austin division of the (BMC = British Motor Company) and Donald Healey, a renowned automotive engineer and designer. Austin-Healey produced cars until 1972 when the 20-year agreement between Healey and Austin came to an end. Donald Healey left the company in 1968 when British Motor Holding) (BMC had merged with Jaguar cars in 1966 to form BMH) was merged into British Leyland). Healey joined Jensen Motors who had been making the "big Healeys" since their inception in 1952, and became their chairman in 1972.
The Austin-Healey 3000 was a sports car built from 1959 to 1967, known as the "big Healey". The original Austin Healey 3000 was a 2912 cc (nearly 3 liters) engine, with twin SU carburetors and disk brakes. The MK I was followed by the MK II and MK III, until the end of the production in 1967.
On the other hand, the big Healey was so well-built and powerful that it had a long competition history (Sebring, USA; Le Mans, France; Bathurst, Australia, and soon.
Length 4 m (157,6 inches) , width 1,54 m (60,5 inches) , height 1,25 m (49 inches, weight 1130 kg (2494 lbs).
Six-cylinder 2912 cc 178 cid) , 124 bhp@ 4600 , maximum speed 182 km/h (don’t try it nowadays!).
For more details and information please contact Xavier of Oldtimerfarm at +32472401338.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: