Hella spotlights, Badge bar, bonnet belt, Mota-Lita wooden sports steering wheel, side screens, stainless steel tail lights, stainless steel bumpers, stainless steel interior mirrors, Pioneer radio / CD player, chromed luggage rack, wind deflectors, tinted glass.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122 cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8-litre Ford engine in 1993.
For the first years the car had a 1,122 cc Coventry Climax engine with 34 bhp (25 kW; 34 PS), superseded from 1939 by a Standard Special 1267 cc overhead valve engine with 38.8 bhp (29 kW; 39 PS). A four-speed Meadows gearbox was used until 1938, then a Moss gearbox
From November 1991 until January 1993, the Morgan 4/4 was equipped with a Ford CVH 1597 cc engine. And, from 1993 util 2003, the engine was a Ford Zetec 1796 cc engine