- Produced in 1968, registered in 1969.
- French papers, last technical inspection in 2017.
- Well maintained:
- In 2005; new Alpaga hood and a new exhaust line.
- In 2009; new Bosch battery at 93,000 km, renewal of brakes (brake servo and brake pads), new Michelin tires.
- The car is in very good general condition and is ready for the season!
The Alfa Romeo Spider (105/115 series) was produced from 1966 to 1993 (190 Spiders were badged as 1994 Commemorative Editions for the North American market). Widely regarded as a design classic, it remained in production for almost three decades with only minor aesthetic and mechanical changes. The three first series were assembled by Pinifarina in Griliasco and the fourth series in San Giorgio Canavese. The last Spider was produced in April 1993, it was also the last rear wheel drive Alfa Romeo produced before Alfa Romeo 8C was introduced.
Four series were built and encountered a huge success, due to their overwhelming pleasure to drive.
- Length: cm (in): 412 (162.2)
- Width: cm (in): 163 (64.2)
- Height: cm (in): 129 (50.8)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 225 (88.6)
- Weight: kg (lb): 990 (2183)
- Displacement: straight-four 1290 cc (78.5 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear: 8
- Fuel system: 2 Weber carburettors
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: 86 bhp at 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 115 Nm at 3200 rpm
- Maximum speed: 196 km/h (122 mph)