- This Alfa Romeo Spider series 1 was built in 1957 for the American market.
- First registration in the US in 1958.
- The car is matching numbers and very rare!!!!
- It was completely restored on behalf of the current owner.
- The restoration was documented by means of an extensive photo report, a part of which can be viewed below.
- The car has recently been inspected and registered in Belgium.
- This Alfa Romeo is very well restored in very good condition and ready for use.
- Link to the picture book of the resoration: https://www.albelli.be/onlinefotoboek-bekijken/c9a994c3-5047-46cd-8f18-6a9c9a6af876?utm_campaign=STW_widget
- Do not hesitate to contact us for additional information or come and see it in our showroom in Aalter, Belgium.
The Alfa Romeo Giulietta (series 750 and 101) was manufactured from 1954 to 1965. The Giulietta was introduced at the Turin Motor Show in 1954 and almost 132,000 were built in the Portello factory in Milan.
The first Giulietta model was a coupé, the Giulietta Sprint, introduced in late 1954. This was followed by a sedan in spring 1955 and in mid 1955, the open two-seat Giulietta Spider, featuring convertible bodywork by Pininfarina. In 1957 more powerful Berlina version, called Giulietta TI (Turismo Internazionale) was presented with minor cosmetic changes to the hood, the dial lights and rear lamps.
Carrozzeria Colli also made the Giulietta station wagon variant called Giulietta Promiscua. 91 examples of this version were built. Carrozzeria Boneschi also made a few station wagon examples called Weekendina.
- Length : cm (in): 340 (133.9)
- Width : cm (in): 154 (60.6)
- Height : cm (in): 118 (46.5)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 225 (88.6)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 840 (1854)
- Displacement : straight 4 1290 cc (79 ci), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : 1 Solex carburettor
- Gearbox : 4 speed manualu Salon de Pai
- Driven wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 72 bhp at 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque : 112 Nm at 4250 rpm
- Top speed : 160 km/h (99 mph)