- Citroën SM '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 OTS '66
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '55
- Peugeot 301D '36
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Ford Anglia '47
- Autobianchi Stellina 800 '65
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '54
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Red '65
- Citroën Acadiane Red '85
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 '87
- Meyer-Manx Buggy SR '69
- Porsche 911 993 Targa Tiptronic '97
- Triumph TR3 A British Racing Green '59
- MG TD '51
- DeSoto Custom Coupé '47
- Peugeot 190S '30
- Porsche 912 Targa Soft Window '67
- Triumph TR6 '76
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Sunbeam Tiger 260 MKI Baltimore Grey '67
- MG A 1500 Roadster '57
- MG B Roadster Old English White '66
- BMW 2000 Berline '67
- Ford Mustang Coupe V8 '65
- Triumph Stag V8 '76
- Willys Overland Touring '22
- Citroën Mehari '83
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow I '73
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '69
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Citroën Rosalie Coach 8A Manessius '34
- Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet '94
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Porsche 911 2.2T Coupé '70
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Maserati Quattroport 2.8 V6 Biturbo '96
- Land Rover Series 3 '79
- BMW Z1 Roadster '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Packard Six Convertible Coupé '37
- Triumph TR3 A '60
- Triumph TR4 A IRS '65
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- A rare left hand drive Armstrong Siddeley.
- Original Belgian car made by Minerva Belgium in 1954.
- Current owner has the car for 24 years.
- Dated paint and interior.
- Unique car to be restored.
The Armstrong Siddeley 346 was the first of the Sapphires introduced late in 1952 for sale in 1953 and continuing until 1958. The body was available as a four- or six-light (two or three windows on each side) at the same cost and with either a bench or individual front seats. The seats were finished in leather, with the dashboard and door-cappings in walnut veneer. A heater was standard.
A long-wheelbase model was launched in 1955 as a limousine version which had the pre-selector gearbox as standard, however, there was an optional four-speed manual column-change gearbox available. It featured a longer wheelbase (extended by 21 inches or 535 mm) chassis with a body incorporating a limousine division.
Models for export to the U.S. were always delivered with twin carburettors.
7,697 Sapphire were produced.
- Length : cm (in): 490 (193)
- Width : cm (in): 183 (72)
- Height : cm (in): 160 (63)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 289 (114)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1830 (4034)
- Displacement : straight-six 3435 cc, front-mounted
- Valve gear : 12
- Fuel system : 2 Stromberg carburettors
- Gearbox : 4-speed, manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 125 hp at 4700 rpm
- Maximum torque : 247 Nm at 2000 rpm
- Maximum speed : 145 km/h (90 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: