- Volkswagen T1 Samba '59
- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Ford Destiny '91
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Nash Healey Coupé '54
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Willys Overland Jeep '50
- Renault Goelette Type R2067 4x4 '54
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Jaguar MK X 4.2 Litre RHD '66
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Fiat 132 1800 Special '76
- Citroën Acadiane '85
- Mercury Montclair Concertible '56
- Bentley Mulsanne S '88
- Corvette C4 Convertible '90
- Ford Thunderbird '79
- BMW 3.0CS '75
- Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Coupé '75
- Ford Anglia '47
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85 CH1263
- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Triumph TR 4A IRS Green '65
- Porsche 911 2.4E Coupé Belgische Rijkswacht '73
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet Rijkspolitie “Alex 62” '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 Targa G50 Rijkspolitie “Alex 03” '87
- Porsche 911 2.7 Targa Rijkspolitie “Alex 97” '75
BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution Brilliant Red '90
E30 M3 Sport Evolution Brilliant Red '90
- Fully original Sport Evo.
- Alcantara gear poke and steering wheel.
- Original leather 'Black Nappa' sport seats.
- Newly delivered in Germany. For the last 20 years the car was part of a Belgian private collection.
- Not A1 concours state but drives very good!
The BMW M3 is a high-performance version of the BMW 3-Series, developed by BMW's in-house motorsport division, BMW M. M3 models have been derived from the E30, E36, E46 and E90/E92/E93 3-series, and sold with coupé, saloon and convertible body styles. Upgrades over the "standard" 3-Series automobiles include more powerful and responsive engines, improved handling/suspension/braking systems, aerodynamic body enhancements, and interior/exterior accents with the tri-colour "M" (Motorsport) emblem. Over the years the M3 and M5 have become the benchmark vehicle against which most sport saloons in its class are compared despite competition from Mercedes-AMG and Audi quattro GmbH (Audi RS).
Based on the 1986 model year E30 3-Series, the first M3 was introduced with a 2.3 L I4 S14B23 engine (also known as S14). The engine design was based on various BMW parts: basic block layout from the M10 4-cylinder (found in the 2002 and 320 series) overbored and reinforced to similar specifications of the BMW M88 inline-6. The valve train and head architecture from BMW's M1 and, later, M6 inline-6-cylinder was adopted for aggressive breathing. In contrast to later M3 iterations, the E30 M3 was campaigned by BMW as well as other racing teams including Prodrive and AC Schnitzer competing in many forms of racing including rally as well as German, British, Italian, Belgian, French, and Australian touring. The production of the E30 road car was to homologate the M3 for Group A Touring Car racing. It was to compete with the "2.3-16V"-model of the Mercedes-Benz W201 190E that was introduced in 1983. In its final years of competition, the 2.5-litre S14 engine in full race trim was capable of over 250 hp (190 kW) naturally aspirated.
length/width/height/wheelbase –cm (in) : 435/168/137/257 (171.1/66.1/53.9/101); weight : 1250 kg (2770 lbs).
4-cylinders 2467 cc, front-mounted, 24 valves, Bosch injection, 5-speed, manual, rear-wheel drive. Power : 236 bhp @ 6750 rpm; torque : 245 Nm at 4750 rpm. Top speed : 235 km/h (146 mph); 0-60 mph : 6,2 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: