- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 OTS '66
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Ford Mustang Coupé V8 '69
- Ford A Pheaton Torpedo '29
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Fiat 500L '72
- Audi Quattro Turbo '82
- Fiat 124 Spider '79
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupé '92
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE '64
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe '72
- Citroën 2CV Perrier '88
- Ford Deluxe V8 Convertible '40
- Fiat 500F '66
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Mercedes-Benz 280GE 4x4 '85
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Fiat 500L '71 + trailer
- Matford F82A '35
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Fiat 500F '67
- Fiat 500L '70
- Fiat 500L '71
- Fiat 500F '65
- Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 '92
- Vauxhall Tickford Foursome DHC '37
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- NG TF '64
- Cadillac Series 62 Coupé '40
- Porsche 944 Turbo '88
- Daimler DB18 2500 Convertible '39
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Audi Quattro Turbo '87
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R107 '85
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Peugeot Type 57 '04
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Chevrolet Standard Six Phaeton '35
- Porsche 3.0 SC Rothmans Rally '82
- Willys Knight 66A '28
- BMW 1602 '75
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- AC Two Litre '48
- Packard Eight Saloon '38
- Ford T Runabout '23
Ford Gran Torino Sport '72
Gran Torino Sport '72
- Stunning example of the legendary big block Gran Torino.
- Newly delivered in the USA but exported as a “hard” car to Germany in the coarse of 2000.
- In Germany the car was professionally restored by an American ‘Muscle Car” specialist.
- After it’s restoration the car was stored as part of a collection.
- Recently the car was prepped to take part in a long distance rally which was completed with success.
- Fully ready to drive, mega power, the real muscle car, in top condition, Belgian papers, ready for a new adventure!
The Ford Torino is an automobile which was produced by Ford for the North American market between 1968 and 1976. It was a competitor in the intermediate market segment. The car was named after the city of Turin (Torino, in Italian). The Torino was initially an upscale version of the intermediate sized Fairlane, which Ford produced between 1962 and 1970. After 1968, the Fairlane name was retained for the base models with lower levels of trim than those models which wore the Torino name. During this time, the Torino was considered a subseries to the Fairlane. By 1970 Torino had become the primary name for Ford's intermediate, and the Fairlane was now a subseries of the Torino. In 1971 the Fairlane name was dropped altogether and all Ford intermediates were called Torino. This name was one of several originally proposed for the Mustang while in development. The Torino was essentially a twin to the Mercury Montego line.
For 1972, the Torino was redesigned using many characteristics carried over from the previous generation. The 1972 Torino styling emphasized the "long hood short deck" look and had strong elements of coke bottle styling. The Torino line was also revised to be made up of basic models called "Torino" and more upscale models called "Gran Torinos." The most radical change was a large eggcrate grille in an oval opening on Gran Torinos.
- Length: cm (in): 526 (207)
- Width: cm (in): 201 (79)
- Height: cm (in): 132 (52)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 289 (114)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1616 (3563)
- Displacement: V8 6555 cc (400 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear: 16
- Fuel system: 1 carburetor
- Gearbox: 3-speed automatic
- Driven wheels: rwd
- Maximum power: 168 hp at 4200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 403 Nm at 2200 rpm
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: