- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 Red '91
- Porsche 911 964 3.6 Turbo ‘Bad Boy’ '93
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4 '95
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Maserati Merak 3000 SS '77
- Maserati Ghibli 5000 SS Spider '73
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Mercedes-Benz 600 W100 '66
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Coupé '94
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Targa '82
- Porsche 914/6 GT Targa Breitbau '70
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '72
- Porsche 356 Pre-A Speedster '55
- BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution Brilliant Red '90
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar MKII 3.4 '67
- Vespa 150cc Sprint V '67
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet '86
- MG TD '51
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- BMW 2000CS '70
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Polymobil Gazelle '04
- DKW Meisterklasse '38
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ford Model A Phaeton '28
- Ferrari Mondial Coupé '87
- Citroën HY Food Truck '79
- Triumph TR6 '69
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Bentley S3 Saloon '64
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Porsche 911 2.0T Karmann Coupé '68
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Ferrari 550 Maranello '98
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 2006
Defender 90 TD5 2006
- Passenger car with windows and little benches in the back.
- Very low mileage.
- All booklets incl. maintenance.
- Fully original.
- Licht metal boost chrome wheels with wide tires.
- Warn winch in winch bumper
- Original Soft A bar defender .
- Third seat in the front.
- Last version of the famous TD 5, which is known by connoisseurs to be the best engine of the range.
- Used as city car, good as new.
- Unique offer.
The Land Rover Defender is a four-wheel-drive off-road SUV developed from the original Land Rover Series launched in June 1948. In October 2013 Land Rover announced that production would end in December 2015 after a continuous run of 67 years. Production finally ended on 29 January 2016 when the last Defender, H166 HUE, rolled off the production line at 9:22. The biggest change to the Land Rover came in late 1990, when it became the Land Rover Defender, instead of the Land Rover 90 or 110. This was because in 1989 the company had introduced the Discovery model, requiring the original Land Rover to acquire a name.
Throughout the 1990s the vehicle attempted to climb more and more upmarket, while remaining true to its working roots. This trend was epitomised by limited-edition vehicles, such as the SV90 in 1992 with roll-over protection cage, alloy wheels and metallic paint and the 50th anniversary 90 in 1998, equipped with automatic transmission, air conditioning and Range Rover 4.0-litre V8 engine.
In 1998, the Defender was fitted with an all-new 2.5-litre, straight-5 turbodiesel engine, badged the Td5. The engine used electronic control systems and produced 122 hp (91 kW) @ 4850 rpm, 11 hp (8 kW) more than the Tdi, with improved refinement. Traditionalists were critical of the electronic systems deployed throughout the vehicle, but concerns that these would fail when used in extreme conditions proved unfounded.
For the 2002 model year, further refinements were made to the Td5 engine to help it achieve ever-more stringent emission regulations. The "XS" 4x4 was introduced in 2002 as a top-specification level and the "County" package could be applied to every model in the line-up. XS models come with many "luxury" features, such as heated windscreen, heated seats, air conditioning, ABS and traction control and part-leather seats. At the same time other detail improvements were made including a dash centre console, improved instrument illumination and the availability of front electric windows for the first time on a Defender. The design faults of the two-piece rear 4x4 door were finally eradicated with a one-piece door featuring a rubber weather sealing strip for the rear window.
- Length: cm (in): 388 (70.5)
- Width: cm (in): 179 (70.5)
- Height: cm (in): 197 (77.6)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 236 (92.9)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1740 (3836)
- Displacement: straight-5 2498 cc (152 cu in), forward
- Valve gear: 10
- Fuel system: direct injection
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual
- Driven wheels: 4 x 4
- Maximum power: 121 hp at 4200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 300 Nm at 1950 rpm
- Maximum speed: 137 km/h (85 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
Pictures of the car: