- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '69
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Citroën Rosalie Coach 8A Manessius '34
- Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Chevrolet Confederate Landau Phaeton '32
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Porsche 911 2.2T Coupé '70
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Maserati Quattroport 2.8 V6 Biturbo '96
- Land Rover Series 3 '79
- BMW Z1 Roadster '94
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Packard Six Convertible Coupé '37
- Triumph TR3 A Red '60
- Triumph TR4 A IRS Green '65
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Corvette C1 Red & White '59
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '81
- Porsche 912 Karmann Coupé '69
- Alfa Romeo 1300 GT Junior '72
- AC Two Litre '48
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL 4,5L R107 '72
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2000 Carbon '68
- MG B Roadster Old English White '73
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- BMW 3.0Si '77
- Jaguar XJ6 C Series 2 '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 Bertone Red '73
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle British Racing Green '64
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Cabriolet '94
- Volkswagen 1303 S Kever Cabriolet '78
Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 2006
Defender 90 TD5 2006
- Passenger car with windows and little benches in the back.
- Very low mileage.
- All booklets incl. maintenance.
- Fully original.
- Licht metal boost chrome wheels with wide tires.
- Warn winch in winch bumper
- Original Soft A bar defender .
- Third seat in the front.
- Last version of the famous TD 5, which is known by connoisseurs to be the best engine of the range.
- Used as city car, good as new.
- Unique offer.
The Land Rover Defender is a four-wheel-drive off-road SUV developed from the original Land Rover Series launched in June 1948. In October 2013 Land Rover announced that production would end in December 2015 after a continuous run of 67 years. Production finally ended on 29 January 2016 when the last Defender, H166 HUE, rolled off the production line at 9:22. The biggest change to the Land Rover came in late 1990, when it became the Land Rover Defender, instead of the Land Rover 90 or 110. This was because in 1989 the company had introduced the Discovery model, requiring the original Land Rover to acquire a name.
Throughout the 1990s the vehicle attempted to climb more and more upmarket, while remaining true to its working roots. This trend was epitomised by limited-edition vehicles, such as the SV90 in 1992 with roll-over protection cage, alloy wheels and metallic paint and the 50th anniversary 90 in 1998, equipped with automatic transmission, air conditioning and Range Rover 4.0-litre V8 engine.
In 1998, the Defender was fitted with an all-new 2.5-litre, straight-5 turbodiesel engine, badged the Td5. The engine used electronic control systems and produced 122 hp (91 kW) @ 4850 rpm, 11 hp (8 kW) more than the Tdi, with improved refinement. Traditionalists were critical of the electronic systems deployed throughout the vehicle, but concerns that these would fail when used in extreme conditions proved unfounded.
For the 2002 model year, further refinements were made to the Td5 engine to help it achieve ever-more stringent emission regulations. The "XS" 4x4 was introduced in 2002 as a top-specification level and the "County" package could be applied to every model in the line-up. XS models come with many "luxury" features, such as heated windscreen, heated seats, air conditioning, ABS and traction control and part-leather seats. At the same time other detail improvements were made including a dash centre console, improved instrument illumination and the availability of front electric windows for the first time on a Defender. The design faults of the two-piece rear 4x4 door were finally eradicated with a one-piece door featuring a rubber weather sealing strip for the rear window.
- Length: cm (in): 388 (70.5)
- Width: cm (in): 179 (70.5)
- Height: cm (in): 197 (77.6)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 236 (92.9)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1740 (3836)
- Displacement: straight-5 2498 cc (152 cu in), forward
- Valve gear: 10
- Fuel system: direct injection
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual
- Driven wheels: 4 x 4
- Maximum power: 121 hp at 4200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 300 Nm at 1950 rpm
- Maximum speed: 137 km/h (85 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Information and prices are subject to changes and / or printing errors.
Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: