- Volkswagen Kever 1200 '83
- Triumph TR6 Black '75
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '52
- Volvo PV544 B18 '64
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 OTS '66
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Ford Mustang Coupé V8 '69
- Ford A Pheaton Torpedo '29
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Fiat 500L '72
- Audi Quattro Turbo '82
- Fiat 124 Spider '79
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupé '92
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE '64
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe '72
- Citroën 2CV Perrier '88
- Ford Deluxe V8 Convertible '40
- Fiat 500F '66
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Mercedes-Benz 280GE 4x4 '85
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Fiat 500L '71 + trailer
- Matford F82A '35
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Fiat 500F '67
- Fiat 500L '70
- Fiat 500L '71
- Fiat 500F '65
- Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 '92
- Vauxhall Tickford Foursome DHC '37
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- NG TF '64
- Cadillac Series 62 Coupé '40
- Porsche 944 Turbo '88
- Daimler DB18 2500 Convertible '39
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Audi Quattro Turbo '87
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R107 '85
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Peugeot Type 57 '04
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Chevrolet Standard Six Phaeton '35
- Porsche 3.0 SC Rothmans Rally '82
- Willys Knight 66A '28
MG Magnette '58
- Exceptional and very rare left hand drive Magnette.
- In very good condition.
- Suitable for almost all events.
- Fast and reliable specially because the engine had been completely revised.
- Unique chance to have a car suitable for rally, event or just for enjoyable driving.
The automobile manufacturer MG used the Magnette name on the K-Type and N-Type cars in the 1930s, but the Magnette models of the 1950s and 1960s are probably best-remembered. Although loved today, the use of the Magnette name on an MG saloon car with a lowered Wolseley body and an Austin engine brought protest from motor magazine letter writers.
There were two distinct series of these Magnettes: The ZA and ZB of 1953 through to 1958 and the Mark III and Mark IV of 1959 through to 1968.
The ZA was replaced by the Magnette ZB in 1956. Power was increased to 64 hp (48 kW) by fitting 1 1½ inch carburettors, increasing the compression ratio from 7.5 to 8.3, and modifying the manifold.
The interior was improved and there was also a Varitone model with a larger rear window and optional two tone paintwork.
The extra power increased the top speed to 86 mph (138 km/h) and reduced the 0-60 mph time to 18.5 seconds. The similar Wolseley 15/50 now shared the ZB's B-Series engine.
- Body :
- length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 427/157/148/259 (168.1/61.8/58.3/102)
- weight : 110 kg (2428 lb).
- Engine :
- Inline 4 cylinders 1489 cc (91 ci), front-mounted, 4-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive.
- Maximum power : 64 bhp @ 5400 rpm; torque : 113 Nm @ 3000 rpm. Top speed : 138 km/h (86 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/01/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/02/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/04/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|01-05/05/2019||Open door days|
|31/08-01/09/2019||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: