- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Maserati Merak 3000 SS '77
- Maserati Ghibli 5000 SS Spider '73
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911-993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Mercedes-Benz 600 W100 '66
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Coupé '94
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Targa '82
- Porsche 914/6 GT Targa Breitbau '70
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '72
- Porsche 356 Pre-A Speedster '55
- BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution Brilliant Red '90
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar MKII 3.4 '67
- Vespa 150cc Sprint V '67
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet '86
- MG TD '51
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- BMW 2000CS '70
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Polymobil Gazelle '04
- DKW Meisterklasse '38
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ford Model A Phaeton '28
- Ferrari Mondial Coupé '87
- Citroën HY Food Truck '79
- Triumph TR6 '69
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Bentley S3 Saloon '64
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Porsche 911 2.0T Karmann Coupé '68
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Ferrari 550 Maranello '98
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Porsche 912 Coupé Aga blue '66
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa '69
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
Fiat 500 F White
500 F White
The Fiat 500 (Italian: cinquecento, Italian pronunciation: [ˌtʃiŋkweˈtʃɛnto]) is a car produced by the Fiat company of Italy between 1957 and 1975, with limited production of the Fiat 500 K estate continuing until 1977. The car was designed by Dante Giacosa.
Launched as the Nuova (new) 500 in July 1957, it was a cheap and practical town car. Measuring only 3 metres (~10 feet) long, and originally powered by an appropriately sized 479 cc two-cylinder, air-cooled engine, the 500 redefined the term "small car" and is considered one of the first city cars.
In 2007, the 50th anniversary of the 500's launch, Fiat launched the new Fiat 500, stylistically inspired by the 500 but considerably heavier and larger, featuring a front-mounted engine and front-wheel drive.
To meet the demands of the post-war market which called for economy cars, the Fiat 500 was rear-engined on the pattern of the Volkswagen Beetle, just like its bigger brother, the 1955 Fiat 600. Several car makers followed the now uncommon rear engine configuration at the time and were quite successful. The Neckar version manufactured in Heilbronn under a complicated deal involving NSU, was introduced in October 1961. Upper Austria the firm of Steyr-Puch also produced cars based, by agreement, on the Fiat 500.
Despite its diminutive size, the 500 proved to be an enormously practical and popular vehicle throughout Europe. Besides the two-door coupé, it was also available as the "Giardiniera" station wagon; this variant featured the standard engine laid on its side, the wheelbase lengthened by 10 cm (4 in) to provide a more convenient rear seat, a full-length sunroof, and larger brakes from the Fiat 600.
Sports models were famously produced by Abarth, as well as by Giannini. An Austrian variant, produced by Steyr-Daimler-Puch, the 1957–1973 Steyr-Puch 500, had a motorcycle-derived Puch boxer twin motor, a sports model of which was the 1965–1969 Steyr-Puch 650 TR2.
Production of the 500 ended in 1975, although its replacement, the Fiat 126, was launched two years earlier. The 126 was never as popular as its predecessor in Italy, but was enormously popular in the former Eastern Bloc countries, where it is famed for its mechanical durability and high fuel economy. The Fiat 500 has a Cx (aerodynamic resistance coefficient) of 0,38, a very good performance for its time.
The penultimate model, the main change for the L is a much modernized interior (including a renewed dashboard) which brought the Fiat 500 up to date. Greater comfort and style were provided in this new model for the new generation.
Length : cm (in): 297 (116.9)
Width : cm (in): 132 (52)
Height : cm (in): 133 (52.2)
Wheelbase : cm (in) : 184 (72.4)
Weight: kg (lb) : 510 (1125)
Displacement : inline two 499 cc (30 ci), rear mounted
Valve gear : 4
Fuel system : 1 carburettor
Gearbox : 4-speed manual
Drive wheels : rear wheel drive
Maximum power : 18 bhp at 6000 rpm
Maximum torque : 19 Nm at 3200 rpm
Maximum speed : 97 km/h (60 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
Pictures of the car: