- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Citroën Rosalie Coach 8A Manessius '34
- Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Chevrolet Confederate Landau Phaeton '32
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Porsche 911 2.2T Coupé '70
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Maserati Quattroport 2.8 V6 Biturbo '96
- Land Rover Series 3 '79
- BMW Z1 Roadster '94
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Packard Six Convertible Coupé '37
- Triumph TR3 A Red '60
- Triumph TR4 A IRS Green '65
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Corvette C1 Red & White '59
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '81
- Porsche 912 Karmann Coupé '69
- Alfa Romeo 1300 GT Junior '72
- AC Two Litre '48
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL 4,5L R107 '72
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2000 Carbon '68
- MG B Roadster Old English White '73
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- BMW 3.0Si '77
- Jaguar XJ6 C Series 2 '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 Bertone Red '73
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle British Racing Green '64
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Cabriolet '94
- Volkswagen 1303 S Kever Cabriolet '78
- Peugeot 402 Cabriolet '36
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa '86
BMW 2002 TII
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The BMW 2002 series is important in the history of BMW for several reasons, not the least of which it brought the company out of near bankruptcy in the 1960s and put BMW as a marque on the map in the United States. It was the ancestral grandfather to the BMW 3 Series and was produced from 1968 to 1976.
German BMW importer Max Hoffman is credited for the car's creation. He had suggested to BMW's engineering director that a 2.0 L engine should be installed into the small two-door 1600-2 to improve performance and emissions. The engineering director argued that the larger motor would not fit, but Hoffman countered that it certainly would fit; if he refused to put the motor in, Hoffman would personally take a car with the new engine to Georg Meier, a famous motorcycle racer, for installation. Almost immediately, this brought action, and the resulting 2002 (named after the new motor's displacement) was popular in its first year on sale stateside.
BMW's 2002 Series is credited for inventing the category for compact sporting sedans, a category widely popular now through models from various German, Japanese and American makes of small 2-door sedans with high-performance engines, suspensions and aggressive sports car-like features.
The 2002tii is considered by many to be the most desirable '02 produced by BMW and imported to the United States. Compared to a standard 2002, a tii offers greater performance and overall value. Thus, a 2002tii is usually worth more, and therefore, more highly touted.
Since the last U.S. tii's were made in 1974, finding one in good shape without owner modifications has grown increasingly difficult. This is especially true considering the tii's mechanical uniqueness and the cost of replacement parts. Furthermore, since the 2002 is a "tinkerer's car," many owners have upgraded their regular 2002s with tii hardware to increase performance. Likewise, tii owners sometimes strip their cars of original tii items, such as the Kugelfischer mechanical fuel injection system in favor of cheaper (but not necessarily better) carburetors. These factors can cause some confusion for a prospective tii buyer.
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 430/156/141/250 (167/63/55.5); weight : 1026 kg (2274 lb).
Engine. Front-mounted inline 1991 cc (122 ci), 8 valves, Kugelfischer injection, 4-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 130 bhp at 5800 rpm; torque : 178 Nm at 4500 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph); 0 – 60 mph in 9.3 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Information and prices are subject to changes and / or printing errors.
Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: