- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Ford Destiny '91
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Nash Healey Coupé '54
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Willys Overland Jeep '50
- Renault Goelette Type R2067 4x4 '54
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Jaguar MK X 4.2 Litre RHD '66
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Fiat 132 1800 Special '76
- Citroën Acadiane '85
- Mercury Montclair Concertible '56
- Bentley Mulsanne S '88
- Corvette C4 Convertible '90
- Ford Thunderbird '79
- BMW 3.0CS '75
- Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Coupé '75
- Ford Anglia '47
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85 CH1263
- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Triumph TR 4A IRS Green '65
- Porsche 911 2.4E Coupé Belgische Rijkswacht '73
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet Rijkspolitie “Alex 62” '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 Targa G50 Rijkspolitie “Alex 03” '87
- Porsche 911 2.7 Targa Rijkspolitie “Alex 97” '75
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Targa Rijkspolitie “Alex 82” 1980
BMW 2002 TII
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The BMW 2002 series is important in the history of BMW for several reasons, not the least of which it brought the company out of near bankruptcy in the 1960s and put BMW as a marque on the map in the United States. It was the ancestral grandfather to the BMW 3 Series and was produced from 1968 to 1976.
German BMW importer Max Hoffman is credited for the car's creation. He had suggested to BMW's engineering director that a 2.0 L engine should be installed into the small two-door 1600-2 to improve performance and emissions. The engineering director argued that the larger motor would not fit, but Hoffman countered that it certainly would fit; if he refused to put the motor in, Hoffman would personally take a car with the new engine to Georg Meier, a famous motorcycle racer, for installation. Almost immediately, this brought action, and the resulting 2002 (named after the new motor's displacement) was popular in its first year on sale stateside.
BMW's 2002 Series is credited for inventing the category for compact sporting sedans, a category widely popular now through models from various German, Japanese and American makes of small 2-door sedans with high-performance engines, suspensions and aggressive sports car-like features.
The 2002tii is considered by many to be the most desirable '02 produced by BMW and imported to the United States. Compared to a standard 2002, a tii offers greater performance and overall value. Thus, a 2002tii is usually worth more, and therefore, more highly touted.
Since the last U.S. tii's were made in 1974, finding one in good shape without owner modifications has grown increasingly difficult. This is especially true considering the tii's mechanical uniqueness and the cost of replacement parts. Furthermore, since the 2002 is a "tinkerer's car," many owners have upgraded their regular 2002s with tii hardware to increase performance. Likewise, tii owners sometimes strip their cars of original tii items, such as the Kugelfischer mechanical fuel injection system in favor of cheaper (but not necessarily better) carburetors. These factors can cause some confusion for a prospective tii buyer.
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 430/156/141/250 (167/63/55.5); weight : 1026 kg (2274 lb).
Engine. Front-mounted inline 1991 cc (122 ci), 8 valves, Kugelfischer injection, 4-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 130 bhp at 5800 rpm; torque : 178 Nm at 4500 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph); 0 – 60 mph in 9.3 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: