- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Red '65
- Citroën Acadiane Red '85
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 '87
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '54
- Meyer-Manx Buggy SR '69
- Porsche 911 993 Targa Tiptronic '97
- Triumph TR3 A British Racing Green '59
- MG TD '51
- DeSoto Custom Coupé '47
- Peugeot 190S '30
- Porsche 912 Targa Soft Window White '67
- Triumph TR6 Green '76
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Sunbeam Tiger 260 MKI Baltimore Grey '67
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '57
- MG B Roadster Old English White '66
- BMW 2000 Berline '67
- Ford Mustang Coupe V8 '65
- Triumph Stag V8 '76
- Willys Overland Touring '22
- Citroën Mehari '83
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow I '73
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '69
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Citroën Rosalie Coach 8A Manessius '34
- Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Porsche 911 2.2T Coupé '70
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Maserati Quattroport 2.8 V6 Biturbo '96
- Land Rover Series 3 '79
- BMW Z1 Roadster '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Packard Six Convertible Coupé '37
- Triumph TR3 A Red '60
- Triumph TR4 A IRS Green '65
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '81
- Porsche 912 Karmann Coupé '69
- Alfa Romeo 1300 GT Junior '72
- AC Two Litre '48
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL 4,5L R107 '72
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2000 Carbon '68
- MG B Roadster Old English White '73
MG TF RHD Red
TF RHD Red
(from Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia) The MG T series of cars (including the TA, TB, TC, TD, and TF) was a basic body-on-frame convertible sports car produced from 1936 through to 1955. It was replaced by the MGA.
The TF was essentially a stop-gap car to keep production going until the new MGA could be approved for production by the BMC hierarchy which did not want a car that would compete with the newly-announced Austin-Healey. The TF launched in 1953 was a facelifted TD, fitted with the TD Mark II engine, a sloping radiator grille and the headlights in the wings. The external radiator cap was now a dummy as a pressurised cooling system was fitted to better cope with hot climates.
In 1954 the engine was re-designated XPEG and enlarged to 1466 cc by increasing the bore to 72 mm (2.8 in) giving 63 bhp (47 kW) at 5,000 rpm and the car was designated the "TF1500".
Production ended on 4 April 1955 after 9,602 TFs were made, including two prototypes and 3,400 TF1500s. The TF was superseded by the MGA.
The TF name was reused in 2002 on the mid-engined MG TF sports car.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – in (in) : 373/152/133/239 (146.9/59.8/52.4/94.1); weight : 850 kg (1896 lb).
Engine : 4cylinders-in-line 1466 cc (89 ci), front-mounted, 8 valves, 2 SU carburettors, 4-speed manual, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 63 bhp at 5500 rpm; torque : 103 Nm at 3000 rpm. Top speed : 140 km/h (87 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: