- BMW 635CSI '83
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Iveco Daily 50C52
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 2004
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Citroën Mehari '83
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ferrari 250 GT Coupé Pininfarina '59
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Ferrari 225 S '51
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '72
- Nissan Figaro '91
- Volkswagen Buggy Green '70
- Volkswagen Buggy Blue '70
- Porsche 356 B T5 '61
- Porsche 356B T6 Coupé Super 90 '63
- Ferrari 456 GT '94
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Brown '80
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '83
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé '75
- Mini Innocenti 1300 '74
- Saab 93B '59
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Bentley Continental T 2000
- Pierce-Arrow 1245 Sedan V12 '35
- Lotus Vauxhall Formula '91
- Lotus Elan Italian Design Concept Car '86
- Ferrari 330 GTC '67
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 FHC Flat Floor '61
- Lotus Europa S2 '70
- Ferrari 308 GTB Carter Secco '76
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Ferrari 250 GTE TRC Style '63
- Mercedes-Benz 300D Adenauer '58
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Citroën Mehari '70
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Bentley Mark VI was the first post-war luxury car from Bentley. Produced from 1946 to 1952, it was also the first car from Rolls-Royce with factory coachwork but chassis were still also supplied to independent coachbuilders . The chassis and engine went on to be used as the basis of those in the Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith of 1946 and Silver Dawn of 1949.
The Mark VI used an F-head straight-6 engine 4.3 L (4257 cc/259 in³) in size. In 1951, a 4.6 L (4566 cc/278 in³) version of the engine was introduced. A four speed syncromesh manual transmission was fitted with the change lever to the right of the driver on right hand drive cars and on the column on left hand drive versions. The 4.3 L was referred to as the 4¼ L with a single exhaust and the 4.6 L as the 4½ L with a twin exhaust.
The chassis used leaf springs at the rear and independent coil springing at the front with a control on the steering wheel centre to adjust the hardness of the rear springing. A central lubrication system allowing oil to be applied to moving parts of the suspension from a central reservoir was fitted. The 12.25 in (311 mm) drum brakes were assisted by the traditional Rolls-Royce mechanical servo.
The factory bodies were made by Pressed Steel Ltd of Coventry and sent to the Bentley works at Crewe for painting and fitting out with traditional wood and leather.
The Mark VI was introduced at a time of steel shortage across Europe which translated into a desperate shortage of new cars for sale on the UK market. A Used Car report in 1951 of a three year old example with 10,450 miles (16,815 kilometers) on the odometer noted that a car which had, when new, retailed for £4,038 including sales taxes, was now offered for sale at £5,335. This was seen as a comment on the quality of the car but also on the continuing shortage of cars for sale.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 488/178/163/304 (192/70/64.5/120); weight : 1854 kg (4087 lb).
Engine. Front 4566 cc (278 ci), in line, 1 SU carb, manual 4-speed, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : ± 132 bhp. Top speed : 154 km/h (96 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|28/04-01/05/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: