- Triumph Spitfire 4 '63
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Anglia '47
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- BMW 318i E30 Cabriolet Neon Blue '91
- Dodge Series D-24 Sedan '46
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Lancia Delta Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V '90
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- MG A 1600 MKII Coupé '60
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R129 '92
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- MG B Roadster RHD Red '63
- Porsche 911-964 Targa Grey '90
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Blue Tour de France '97
- Ferrari 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole Red '84
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Coupé Blue Marine Metallic '87
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Daimler DS420 Limousine '76
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor 2005
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 FHC '65
- Ferrari 400i '82
- Minerva 4½hp 577cc 2 Cylinder '08
- Gillet Luxe 9½ hp 350cc '20
- Volkswagen 1600 '67
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- Citroën Traction 11 BL Green '49
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 964 RS America '93
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow I '76
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- MG B Roadster Blue '72
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 '75
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG Midget '77
- Triumph TR 3A '60
- Jaguar MK V 3½ Litre 3 Position Drophead Coupé '50
- Porsche 911-993 Turbo Grey '96
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Porsche 911-930 3.3 Turbo '88
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '63
Storage of classic cars
After 10 years of experience in the consignment sales Oldtimerfarm launched the storage of cars.
Who else knows best how to store your beloved classic car?
We are working on the same principle as the consignment sales.
You bring your car, we store it and you get back from us. Meanwhile, the car is parked in an climate controlled area, secure environment along with other cars in a non-accessible space.
(Only our employees have access to your car).
Base price is 60 € / month (excluding VAT) per car on the basis of 6 months.
Shorter periods and larger vehicles can also (see list).
In addition to the storage we offer additional services to maintain the condition of your car.
Battery chargers, tire pressure, start monthly, minor repairs, transportation and delivery to an "all inclusive" package.
LIST PRICE (excl. VAT)
Storage "normal" cars: six months fixed period : 60 € / month
3 months € 70 / month
1 month 110 € / month
Charger client € 2,50/ month
Cars length> width 5m00> 1m90 +20%
Rent a battery charger: 4 € / month
Rent a floor pan : € 2 months / month (mandatory when abnormal fluid loss )
Protective cover on request depending on the model
Full service “all included” upon request
In this package we determine with you according to the condition, origin, condition and storage period, an exercise program for your car to keep it 'ready to go’ at any time.
Of course the car will only be driven when the weather is dry and with a driver known to you.
After the ride, your car will be professionally cleaned an d put back to storage.
TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
For all those times when a classic car needs to be moved from A to B, we take care of transportation.
Whether for storage or participation in a rally ... We can arrange transport to perfection both local and abroad.
We offer several options for transportation.
On an open trailer or enclosed trailer, or when required driven.
The choice is yours. Ask for a quote based on your choices and preferences.
In short, we offer you the assurance that your car is clean and safe in its place of storage.
For extremely sensitive cars, we have a product tailored with permanent physical surveillance.
More information on request. Xavier tel +32 472 401338 firstname.lastname@example.org