- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Simca 8 '49
- Citroën DS21 Cabriolet d'Usine '66
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Buick Skylark 350 2-door Hardtop Coupé '70
- MG B Roadster Yellow '67
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Flying Spur '65
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Mercedes-Benz Ponton 220SE Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '52
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Pierce-Arrow 12-40 AV12 '34
- Porsche 911 2.2T Targa Grey '70
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '65
- Triumph Spitfire MK IV '74
- Fiat 850 Familiare Pulmino '73
- Maxwell Tourer '15
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Triumph Toledo Race '74
- Chrysler Six Deluxe by Tüscher Junior '37
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Triumph TR250 + Surrey Top '67
- Nash Healey Coupé '54
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Black '74
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Morgan 4/4 2.0 '91
- Chrysler CM '31
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- AC Two Litre '48
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- Alfa Romeo 1900C Super Sprint '57
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL Red '58
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
BMW 2000 CS
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The BMW New Class (German: Neue Klasse) was a line of compact sedans and coupes produced by German automaker BMW starting with the 1962 1500 and continuing through the last 2002s in 1977.
Powered by BMW's celebrated four-cylinder M10 engine, the New Class models featured a fully independent suspension, MacPherson struts in front, and front disc brakes. Initially a family of four-door sedans and two-door coupes, the New Class line was broadened to two-door sports sedans with the addition of the 02 Series 1600 and 2002 in 1966.
Sharing little in common with the rest of the line beyond the power train, the sporty siblings caught auto enthusiasts' attention and established BMW as an international brand. Precursors to the famed BMW 3 Series, the two-doors' success cemented the firm's future as an upper tier performance car maker.
Featuring a modern coupe body by Karmann and a luxurious interior, the 100 hp (75 kW) single-carburetor 2000C and 120 hp (89 kW) dual-carburetor 2000CS were sold from 1965 through 1969. 'C' versions were available with a manual gearbox or an automatic while 'CS' versions were only available with a manual gearbox. The coupe's styling was very controversial due to the design of its front grilles and headlights. The front of the coupe was completely changed in 1969 with the introduction of the 2800CS by modeling it after the 2500 and 2800 sedans.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height – cm (in) : 452/168/140 (178/66.2/55.4); wheelbase : 255 cm (100.5 in); weight : 1100 kg (2428 lbs).
Engine : front 4 cylinders in line 1991 cc (122 ci), 4-speed gearbox, manual. Power : 120 bhp @ 5000 t/m. Top speed : 190 km/h (117 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: