- MG B Roadster Black '74
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Morgan 4/4 2.0 '91
- Chrysler CM '31
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- AC Two Litre '48
- Jaguar MK II 3.8 '62
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- Alfa Romeo 1900C Super Sprint '57
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL Red '58
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Peugeot 301 '33
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Citroën 2CV 4x4 Sahara '62
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Citroën DS23 Injection Pallas Découvrable '73
- Rover P6 3500 MKII Autom. '74
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Saab 96 Monte Carlo Look '73
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ford B V8 Pick-Up '34
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Triumph GT6 MKI '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Coupé 2+2 '69
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 '91
- Citroën AC4 Torpedo '30
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Bentley Mulsanne Turbo '86
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Austin FX4 English Cab '68
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
MG TF Yellow 1954
TF Yellow 1954
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The MG T series of cars (including the TA, TB, TC, TD, and TF) was a basic body-on-frame convertible sports car produced from 1936 through to 1955. It was replaced by the MGA.
The TF was essentially a stop-gap car to keep production going until the new MGA could be approved for production by the BMC hierarchy which did not want a car that would compete with the newly-announced Austin-Healey. The TF launched in 1953 was a facelifted TD, fitted with the TD Mark II engine, a sloping radiator grille and the headlights in the wings. The external radiator cap was now a dummy as a pressurised cooling system was fitted to better cope with hot climates.
In 1954 the engine was re-designated XPEG and enlarged to 1466 cc by increasing the bore to 72 mm (2.8 in) giving 63 bhp (47 kW) at 5,000 rpm and the car was designated the "TF1500".
Production ended on 4 April 1955 after 9,602 TFs were made, including two prototypes and 3,400 TF1500s. The TF was superseded by the MGA.
The TF name was reused in 2002 on the mid-engined MG TF sports car.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – in (in) : 373/152/133/239 (146.9/59.8/52.4/94.1); weight : 850 kg (1896 lb).
Engine : 4cylinders-in-line 1466 cc (89 ci), front-mounted, 4-speed manual, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 63 bhp @ 5500 rpm. Top speed : 140 km/h (87 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: