- Ford Thunderbird '56
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Triumph TR 6 Blue '70
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Mercedes-Benz 230 W143 '38
- MG TD Red '52
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Targa Grey '89
- MG TF Roadster Red '54
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa Yellow '85
- Citroën 2CV Le Patron '88
- Citroën LNA '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Mini 1000 '90
- Bentley 4 1/4 Sedanca de Ville by Barker '38
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Citroën 2CV 4x4 Sahara '62
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Turatello Trailer F35 + options
- BMW 2000CS White '67
- BMW 320-6 '80
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé Series II '77
- Ford Mustang V8 Fastback Shelby Look '68
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Porsche 912 Targa Soft Window White '67
- Chevrolet AD Sport Roadster '30
- Fiat 500L Baby Blue '70
- Morgan +8 '88
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- MG B Roadster Bordeaux '71
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '57
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo Cabriolet 2 Places C.2 '23
- Ford Hot Rod V8 '32
- Corvette C1 Red '62
- Rolls Royce Corniche FHC '76
- DeSoto Custom Coupé '47
- Benelli 250 Racer '70
- Vespa Acma Paris 125cc '56
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- MG B Roadster Red '63
- Fiat 500L Blue '70
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Buick Touring K6-45 '20
- Jaguar 420 Grey '64
Austin Healey 3000 MKI BT7 2+2
3000 MKI BT7 2+2
Oldtimerfarm is proud to present you this Austin Healey MKI 3000 BT7.
This very nice English roadster is in a good condition but could use some new paint to make her even prettier. The quality of the paint is typically American. But she starts runs & drives superbly.
The society was established through a joint venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the Austin division of the (BMC = British Motor Company) and Donald Healey, a renowned automotive engineer and designer. Austin-Healey produced cars until 1972 when the 20-year agreement between Healey and Austin came to an end. Donald Healey left the company in 1968 when British Motor Holding) (BMC had merged with Jaguar cars in 1966 to form BMH) was merged into British Leyland). Healey joined Jensen Motors who had been making the "big Healeys" since their inception in 1952, and became their chairman in 1972.
The Austin-Healey 3000 was a sports car built from 1959 to 1967, known as the "big Healey". The original Austin Healey 3000 was a 2912 cc (nearly 3 liters) engine, with twin SU carburetors and disk brakes. The MK I was followed by the MK II and MK III, until the end of the production in 1967.
On the other hand, the big Healey was so well-built and powerful that it had a long competition history (Sebring, USA; Le Mans, France; Bathurst, Australia, and soon.
Length 4 m (157,6 inches) , width 1,54 m (60,5 inches) , height 1,25 m (49 inches, weight 1130 kg (2494 lbs).
Six-cylinder 2912 cc 178 cid) , 124 bhp@ 4600 , maximum speed 182 km/h (don’t try it nowadays!).
For more details and information please contact Xavier of Oldtimerfarm at +32472401338.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
17-18/12/2016 Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium
12-15/01/2017 InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands
28-29/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium