- Ferrari 550 Maranello Red '97
- Triumph Spitfire 4 '63
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Anglia '47
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- BMW 318i E30 Cabriolet Neon Blue '91
- Dodge Series D-24 Sedan '46
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Lancia Delta Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V '90
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- MG A 1600 MKII Coupé '60
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R129 '92
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- MG B Roadster RHD Red '63
- Porsche 911-964 Targa Grey '90
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Blue Tour de France '97
- Ferrari 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole Red '84
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Coupé Blue Marine Metallic '87
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Daimler DS420 Limousine '76
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor 2005
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 FHC '65
- Ferrari 400i '82
- Minerva 4½hp 577cc 2 Cylinder '08
- Gillet Luxe 9½ hp 350cc '20
- Volkswagen 1600 '67
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- Citroën Traction 11 BL Green '49
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 964 RS America '93
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow I '76
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- MG B Roadster Blue '72
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 '75
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG Midget '77
- Triumph TR 3A '60
- Jaguar MK V 3½ Litre 3 Position Drophead Coupé '50
- Porsche 911-993 Turbo Grey '96
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Porsche 911-930 3.3 Turbo '88
Austin Healey 3000 MKI BT7 2+2
3000 MKI BT7 2+2
Oldtimerfarm is proud to present you this Austin Healey MKI 3000 BT7.
This very nice English roadster is in a good condition but could use some new paint to make her even prettier. The quality of the paint is typically American. But she starts runs & drives superbly.
The society was established through a joint venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the Austin division of the (BMC = British Motor Company) and Donald Healey, a renowned automotive engineer and designer. Austin-Healey produced cars until 1972 when the 20-year agreement between Healey and Austin came to an end. Donald Healey left the company in 1968 when British Motor Holding) (BMC had merged with Jaguar cars in 1966 to form BMH) was merged into British Leyland). Healey joined Jensen Motors who had been making the "big Healeys" since their inception in 1952, and became their chairman in 1972.
The Austin-Healey 3000 was a sports car built from 1959 to 1967, known as the "big Healey". The original Austin Healey 3000 was a 2912 cc (nearly 3 liters) engine, with twin SU carburetors and disk brakes. The MK I was followed by the MK II and MK III, until the end of the production in 1967.
On the other hand, the big Healey was so well-built and powerful that it had a long competition history (Sebring, USA; Le Mans, France; Bathurst, Australia, and soon.
Length 4 m (157,6 inches) , width 1,54 m (60,5 inches) , height 1,25 m (49 inches, weight 1130 kg (2494 lbs).
Six-cylinder 2912 cc 178 cid) , 124 bhp@ 4600 , maximum speed 182 km/h (don’t try it nowadays!).
For more details and information please contact Xavier of Oldtimerfarm at +32472401338.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
21-22/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
02-05/03/2017 Retro Classics Stuttgart - Germany
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium
05-09/04/2017 Techno Classica Essen - Germany
28/04-01/05/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm