- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Saab 96 Monte Carlo Look '73
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ford V8 Model B Pick-Up '34
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Triumph GT6 MKI '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Coupé 2+2 '69
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 '91
- Citroën AC4 Torpedo '30
- MG B Roadster Rubber Bumper '77
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Bentley Mulsanne Turbo '86
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Austin FX4 English Cab '68
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Rover P6 3500S MK I '72
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Porsche 911 2.7 Coupé '74
- Matford Alsace V8-48 Berline 21CV Black '35
- Peugeot 177M Commerciale '28
- Peugeot 301D Commerciale '36
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Simca 8 '49
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Ferrari Mondial T Coupé '90
- Lincoln Continental Mark IV '73
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Fiat 500L White '70
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Studebaker Champion '48
MG Magnette '58
- Exceptional and very rare left hand drive Magnette.
- In very good condition.
- Suitable for almost all events.
- Fast and reliable specially because the engine had been completely revised.
- Unique chance to have a car suitable for rally, event or just for enjoyable driving.
The automobile manufacturer MG used the Magnette name on the K-Type and N-Type cars in the 1930s, but the Magnette models of the 1950s and 1960s are probably best-remembered. Although loved today, the use of the Magnette name on an MG saloon car with a lowered Wolseley body and an Austin engine brought protest from motor magazine letter writers.
There were two distinct series of these Magnettes: The ZA and ZB of 1953 through to 1958 and the Mark III and Mark IV of 1959 through to 1968.
The ZA was replaced by the Magnette ZB in 1956. Power was increased to 64 hp (48 kW) by fitting 1 1½ inch carburettors, increasing the compression ratio from 7.5 to 8.3, and modifying the manifold.
The interior was improved and there was also a Varitone model with a larger rear window and optional two tone paintwork.
The extra power increased the top speed to 86 mph (138 km/h) and reduced the 0-60 mph time to 18.5 seconds. The similar Wolseley 15/50 now shared the ZB's B-Series engine.
- Body :
- length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 427/157/148/259 (168.1/61.8/58.3/102)
- weight : 110 kg (2428 lb).
- Engine :
- Inline 4 cylinders 1489 cc (91 ci), front-mounted, 4-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive.
- Maximum power : 64 bhp @ 5400 rpm; torque : 113 Nm @ 3000 rpm. Top speed : 138 km/h (86 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: