- Triumph Spitfire 4 '63
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Anglia '47
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- BMW 318i E30 Cabriolet Neon Blue '91
- Dodge Series D-24 Sedan '46
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Lancia Delta Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V '90
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- MG A 1600 MKII Coupé '60
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R129 '92
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- MG B Roadster RHD Red '63
- Porsche 911-964 Targa Grey '90
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Blue Tour de France '97
- Ferrari 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole Red '84
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Coupé Blue Marine Metallic '87
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Daimler DS420 Limousine '76
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor 2005
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 FHC '65
- Ferrari 400i '82
- Minerva 4½hp 577cc 2 Cylinder '08
- Gillet Luxe 9½ hp 350cc '20
- Volkswagen 1600 '67
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- Citroën Traction 11 BL Green '49
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 964 RS America '93
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow I '76
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- MG B Roadster Blue '72
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 '75
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG Midget '77
- Triumph TR 3A '60
- Jaguar MK V 3½ Litre 3 Position Drophead Coupé '50
- Porsche 911-993 Turbo Grey '96
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Porsche 911-930 3.3 Turbo '88
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '63
Tatra 603 6 places Silver '69
603 6 places Silver '69
- The Tatra 603 is a large luxury car produced by the Czechoslovak company Tatra from 1956 to 1975. It was a continuation of the series of Tatra streamlined sedans started by the Tatra 77. In Communist Czechoslovakia only high ranking party officials and heads of factories were driven in 603s; the car was also exported to a number of other countries.
- In 1953 the communist government got fed up with delays in delivery of Soviet cars as well as with their poor quality and they ordered development of a new luxury Tatra, thus giving legitimacy to the team's previous work. The new car was to have a 3.5-litre air-cooled eight-cylinder engine, and it was to be ready for production by the end of 1954. While the chassis was almost ready due to the work on Valuta, the engine remained an issue. Even in their secret designs nobody had anticipated such a large engine. Engineer Julius Mackerle proposed a "temporary" solution of using the already developed 2.5-litre T603 engine in the new car (it was already successfully used in Tatra racecars and Tatra 87-603, while the larger one was supposed to be ready in the next 4–5 years.
- The first driveable T603 was finished in 1955. A number of body designs were tested in wind-tunnels. In the end the one proposed by František Kardas and fine-tuned by Vladimír Popelář and Josef Chalupa was chosen for production.
- Three versions of the model T603 were manufactured successively between 1956 and 1975. These cars are designated T603, T 2-603 and T 3-603, though the 3- was not an official designation used by Tatra.
- The T603-1 is easily distinguished by its three headlamps enclosed beneath a clear glass cover.
- In 1962 the 2-603 was launched. Four headlamps were mounted within a long oval grille and the dashboard was changed. The rear track was increased by 55 mm and the engine was modernized.
- In 1966 the car got power brakes, while in 1967 other changes were added: for example the windshield's height was enlarged by 66 mm.
- The unofficial -3 (or Tatra 2-603 II) omits the grille and places the headlamps flush with the car's front fascia. The car got disk brakes on all four wheels and was officially changed to a five-seater for legal reasons (from 1968 the safety belts became obligatory for passengers on front seats).
- In 1973 the T603 became the first Czechoslovak car with contactless thyristor ignition.
- To complicate matters, as model T603s were returned to the factory to be exchanged for "new" model T603s, the older cars would be disassembled and rebuilt to the current styling. These cars were then returned to use as "new" T603's. As a result, most T603s are of the later -3 styling, regardless of their original production date.
- Length: cm (in): 507 (199.4)
- Width: cm (in): 191 (75.2)
- Height: cm (in): 155 (61)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 275 (108.3)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1420 (3131)
- Displacement: V8 2545 cc (155 cu in),air-cooled, rear-mounted
- Valve gear: 16
- Fuel system: 1 Motorpal 30 SSOP carburettor
- Gearbox: 4-speed manual
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: 99 hp at 4800 rpm
- Maximum torque: 162 Nm at 3000 rpm
- Maximum speed: 170 km/h (106 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
21-22/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
02-05/03/2017 Retro Classics Stuttgart - Germany
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium
05-09/04/2017 Techno Classica Essen - Germany
28/04-01/05/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm