- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Fiat 500 White '69
- Austin Healey Sprite Frogeye MK1 '59
- Rolls Royce Corniche I Convertible '73
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Triumph TR4 Black '65
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100 4.7 V8 '98
- Peugeot 301 '33
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 OTS '64
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '85
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Volkswagen 1300 Kever '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280S Beige '69
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider by Touring '64
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Chrysler CM '31
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II '80
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Fiat 500C Topolino Giardiniera '53
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '86
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Citroën Traction 11BL Légère '53
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 Coupé Black '92
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Citroën SM '72
- Rolls Royce Corniche III Convertible '90
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Porsche 911-997 C2S Convertible 2005
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Coupé Green '83
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107 '72
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Saab Sonett III '70
- Triumph Spitfire 4 MKI '64
- Mercedes-Benz 300SD W116 '80
- Citroën AC4 '29
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Burgundy red '71
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia '69
Buick Sedanette Super '49
ch. 5018 Red
Sedanette Super '49
Attention : the photos have been taken some years ago
The Roadmaster name first appeared on Buick automobiles in 1936 as a celebration of their engineering and advancements in design. The Roadmasters were built on Buick's longest wheelbase, and from 1946 to 1957 they were the most elegant and prestigious cars that Buick had to offer to the general public.
From 1936 to 1948 the Roadmaster appeared in coupe, sedan, convertible, and station wagon body styles. A hardtop coupe was added in 1949 and dubbed the Riviera.
There were 46,432 4-door Roadmasters built in 1947. This model cost $2,232 fresh from the showroom floor. Calculated from the official inflation factor tables, that would be $22,271 in today's dollars. One can't buy for that price today a luxury car that is equivalent to the status of the Roadmaster in the forties. The big car weighed in around 4,500 lbs.
In 1947, Buick sold 272,827 cars and was in fourth place after Ford, Chevrolet and Plymouth. Buick's high water mark for sales was 1985, when Buick sold 1,002,906 cars.
The 1947 Roadmaster was based on the pre-War design and powered by the proven 'Fireball Dynaflash' inline eight-cylinder engine, mated to a three-speed manual gearbox. The Roadmaster was available in coupe (the Sedanette), sedan, convertible and station wagon models.
Specifications. Body : length/width/wheelbase (cm) : 489/203/136/296; weight : 1600 kg.
Engine : straight 8 4066 cc, 3-speed, manual, rear-wheel drive; power : 124 bhp@3600 rpm. Top speed : 160 km/h (100 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: