- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Deutz D15 Tractor '55
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '63
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Renault Monaquatre '35
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle Green '65
- Renault Super 5 Tractor '66
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Mercedes-Benz 450SE W116 '73
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Oldsmobile 98 544 Rocket Motor '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Chevrolet C10 Custom Delux Long Bed '77
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Salmson AL3 Sport '24
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode Blue '69
- Honda NV50 Stream Lot of 7
- Citroën SM '72
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Triumph TR4 Red '64
- Triumph TR4 Green '65
- Alfa Romeo Spider 2000 Black '91
- Heinkel Kabine Micro Car '59
- Jaguar 420 Grey '67
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Citroën LNA '82
- Porsche 928 Petrol Blue '79
- Mini Moke '89
- Chrysler 65 Saloon '29
- Cadillac LaSalle Limousine '30
- Austin Healey 100/6 Jamaican Fiberfab '59
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- AC Buckland Sports Tourer MK I '52
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith '49
- Volkswagen T2a Westfalia '68
- Porsche 911 2.2 E Irish Green '70
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Hanomag Rekord Cabriolet '34
MG TF RHD Red
TF RHD Red
(from Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia) The MG T series of cars (including the TA, TB, TC, TD, and TF) was a basic body-on-frame convertible sports car produced from 1936 through to 1955. It was replaced by the MGA.
The TF was essentially a stop-gap car to keep production going until the new MGA could be approved for production by the BMC hierarchy which did not want a car that would compete with the newly-announced Austin-Healey. The TF launched in 1953 was a facelifted TD, fitted with the TD Mark II engine, a sloping radiator grille and the headlights in the wings. The external radiator cap was now a dummy as a pressurised cooling system was fitted to better cope with hot climates.
In 1954 the engine was re-designated XPEG and enlarged to 1466 cc by increasing the bore to 72 mm (2.8 in) giving 63 bhp (47 kW) at 5,000 rpm and the car was designated the "TF1500".
Production ended on 4 April 1955 after 9,602 TFs were made, including two prototypes and 3,400 TF1500s. The TF was superseded by the MGA.
The TF name was reused in 2002 on the mid-engined MG TF sports car.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – in (in) : 373/152/133/239 (146.9/59.8/52.4/94.1); weight : 850 kg (1896 lb).
Engine : 4cylinders-in-line 1466 cc (89 ci), front-mounted, 8 valves, 2 SU carburettors, 4-speed manual, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 63 bhp at 5500 rpm; torque : 103 Nm at 3000 rpm. Top speed : 140 km/h (87 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: