- BMW 635CSI '83
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Iveco Daily 50C52
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 2004
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Citroën Mehari '83
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ferrari 250 GT Coupé Pininfarina '59
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Ferrari 225 S '51
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '72
- Nissan Figaro '91
- Volkswagen Buggy Green '70
- Volkswagen Buggy Blue '70
- Porsche 356 B T5 '61
- Porsche 356B T6 Coupé Super 90 '63
- Ferrari 456 GT '94
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Brown '80
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '83
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé '75
- Mini Innocenti 1300 '74
- Saab 93B '59
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Bentley Continental T 2000
- Pierce-Arrow 1245 Sedan V12 '35
- Lotus Vauxhall Formula '91
- Lotus Elan Italian Design Concept Car '86
- Ferrari 330 GTC '67
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 FHC Flat Floor '61
- Lotus Europa S2 '70
- Ferrari 308 GTB Carter Secco '76
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Ferrari 250 GTE TRC Style '63
- Mercedes-Benz 300D Adenauer '58
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Citroën Mehari '70
Jaguar XK 120 FHC
XK 120 FHC
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The XK120 was launched in roadster form at the 1948 London Motor Show as a testbed and show car for the new Jaguar XK engine. It caused a sensation, which persuaded Jaguar founder and design boss William Lyons to put it into production. The "120" in its name referred to its 120 mph (193 km/h) top speed (faster with the windscreen removed), which made the XK120 the world's fastest standard production car at the time of its launch.
It was available in two open versions, first as the roadster (designated OTS, for open two-seater, in America), then also as a drophead coupé (DHC) from 1953 – and also as a closed, or "fixed-head" coupé (FHC) from 1951. The DHC was a more deluxe open model, with wind-up windows, and wood-veneer dashboard and interior door caps, as on the FHC.
The roadster was successful in racing.
All XK120s had independent torsion bar front suspension, semi-elliptic leaf springs at the rear, recirculating ball steering, telescopically adjustable steering column, and all-round 12 inch drum brakes that were prone to fade. Some cars were fitted with Alfin (ALuminium FINned) brake drums to help overcome the fade.
The roadster's lightweight canvas top and detachable sidescreens stowed out of sight behind the seats, and its barchetta-style doors had no external handles; instead there was an interior pull-cord which was accessible through a flap in the sidescreens when the weather equipment was in place. The windscreen could be removed for aeroscreens to be fitted.
The drophead coupé (DHC) had a padded, lined canvas top, which folded onto the rear deck behind the seats when retracted, and roll-up windows with opening quarter lights. The flat glass two-piece windscreen was set in a steel frame that was integrated with the body and painted the same colour.
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 442/159/135/234 (174/61.4/53.2/102); weight : 1320 kg (2913 lb).
Engine. Inline 6 cylinders 3442 cc (210 ci), front-mounted, 12 valves, manual 4-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 162 bhp @ 5000 rpm; torque : 310 Nm @ 2500 rpm. Top speed : 209 km/h (130 mph); 0 – 60 mph in 11.1 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|28/04-01/05/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: