- Ford Thunderbird '56
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Triumph TR 6 Blue '70
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Mercedes-Benz 230 W143 '38
- MG TD Red '52
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Targa Grey '89
- MG TF Roadster Red '54
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa Yellow '85
- Citroën 2CV Le Patron '88
- Citroën LNA '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Mini 1000 '90
- Bentley 4 1/4 Sedanca de Ville by Barker '38
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Citroën 2CV 4x4 Sahara '62
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Turatello Trailer F35 + options
- BMW 2000CS White '67
- BMW 320-6 '80
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé Series II '77
- Ford Mustang V8 Fastback Shelby Look '68
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Porsche 912 Targa Soft Window White '67
- Chevrolet AD Sport Roadster '30
- Fiat 500L Baby Blue '70
- Morgan +8 '88
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- MG B Roadster Bordeaux '71
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '57
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo Cabriolet 2 Places C.2 '23
- Ford Hot Rod V8 '32
- Corvette C1 Red '62
- Rolls Royce Corniche FHC '76
- DeSoto Custom Coupé '47
- Benelli 250 Racer '70
- Vespa Acma Paris 125cc '56
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- MG B Roadster Red '63
- Fiat 500L Blue '70
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Buick Touring K6-45 '20
- Jaguar 420 Grey '64
Peugeot 504 Cabriolet 2.0
504 Cabriolet 2.0
Peugeot's flagship, the 504 made its public debut on 12 September 1968 at the Paris Salon. The press launch which had been scheduled for June 1968 was at the last minute deferred by three months, and production got off to a similarly delayed start because of the political and industrial disruption which exploded across the country in May 1968 .
The 504 was a sunroof-equipped four-door saloon, introduced with a carburated 1796 cc four-cylinder petrol engine 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS)with optional fuel injection and 82 bhp (61 kW; 83 PS) . A column-mounted four-speed manual transmission was standard, a 3-speed ZF 3HP22 automatic available as an upgrade.
The 504 was European Car of the Year in 1969, praised for its styling, quality, chassis, ride, visibility, strong engine and refinement.
The 504 Injection two-door coupé and two-door cabriolet were introduced at the Salon de Geneva in March 1969. The engine produced the same 97 bhp (72 kW; 98 PS) of output as in the fuel injected saloon, but the final drive ratio was slightly revised to give a slightly higher road speed of 20.6 mph (33.2 km/h) at 1,000 rpm.
The 504 received a new four-cylinder 1971 cc engine, rated at 93 bhp (carburated) and 116 bhp (fuel injected), and a four-cylinder 2112 cc diesel rated at 65 bhp (48 kW; 66 PS). The 1796 cc engine remained available.
In September 1970 an estate was added, featuring a higher rear roof and solid rear axle with four coil springs. It was joined by the 7-seat "Familiale", which had all its occupants facing forward in three rows of seats.
Specifications. Bodywork : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 436/170/136/255 (171.7/66.9/53.5/100.4); weight : 1235 kg (2726 lb).
Engine : 4 cylinders in-line 1971 cc (120 ci), front-mounted, 5-speed manual, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 120 bhp @ 5200 rpm. Top speed : 177 km/h (111 mph); 0-60 mph : 11.4 sec
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
17-18/12/2016 Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium
12-15/01/2017 InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands
28-29/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium