- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Ford Mustang Coupé V8 '69
- Ford A Pheaton Torpedo '29
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Fiat 500L '72
- Audi Quattro Turbo '82
- Fiat 124 Spider '79
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupé '92
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE '64
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe '72
- Citroën 2CV Perrier '88
- Ford Deluxe V8 Convertible '40
- Fiat 500F '66
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Mercedes-Benz 280GE 4x4 '85
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Fiat 500L '71 + trailer
- Matford F82A '35
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Fiat 500F '67
- Fiat 500L '70
- Fiat 500L '71
- Fiat 500F '65
- Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 '92
- Vauxhall Tickford Foursome DHC '37
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- NG TF '64
- Cadillac Series 62 Coupé '40
- Porsche 944 Turbo '88
- Daimler DB18 2500 Convertible '39
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Audi Quattro Turbo '87
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R107 '85
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Peugeot Type 57 '04
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Chevrolet Standard Six Phaeton '35
- Porsche 3.0 SC Rothmans Rally '82
- Willys Knight 66A '28
- BMW 1602 '75
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- AC Two Litre '48
- Packard Eight Saloon '38
- Ford T Runabout '23
- Citroën SM '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 OTS '66
- Sima Violet 500 '24
Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Belgian car made in Antwerp.
- Belgian papers.
- 2nd owner.
- Low mileage.
- 1st owner leaves the car standing still for 30 years.
- Current owner has restored the car between 2000 and 2004.
- Full dossier.
The Pontiac LeMans was produced from 1962 and 1981; and resurrected in 1988 until 1993. Manufactured in five generations, the LeMans line was replaced by the downsized Pontiac Bonneville for the 1982 model year and later resurrected from 1988 to 1993 as a badge-engineered version of the Daewoo LeMans manufactured by Daewoo in South Korea.
- Length : cm (in): 510 (200.7)
- Width : cm (in): 190 (74.8)
- Height : cm (in): 132 (51.8)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 284 (112)
- Weight: kg (lb) :
- Displacement : straight-six 4103 cc (250 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 12
- Fuel system : 1 carburettor
- Gearbox : 3-speed automatic
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 175 hp at 4800 rpm
- Maximum torque : 325 Nm at 2600 rpm
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: