The CitroŽn B2 is the second model produced by CitroŽn. It is therefore the second European car to have been constructed according to modern mass production technologies. It was produced at Andrť CitroŽn's factory in central Paris between May 1921 and July 1926.
The CitroŽn B2 replaced the CitroŽn Type A in June 1921, although the "Type A" would continue to be listed for sale till December 1921.
Body : length/width/height/wheelbase Ė cm (in) : 395/155/195/283 (155.5/61/76.8/); weight : 1010 kg (2229 lbs).
Engine : 4-cylinders 1452 cc (89 ci), front-mounted, manual 3-speed, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 22 bhp 2100rpm. Top speed : 70 km/h (43 mph).