- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '73
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Ford Destiny '91
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 White '89
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Nash Healey Coupé '54
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 OTS '71
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Willys Overland Jeep '50
- Renault Goelette Type R2067 4x4 '54
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Volvo Amazon 121 2-doors '66
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Jaguar MK X 4.2 Litre RHD '66
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Fiat 132 1800 Special '76
- Citroën Acadiane '85
- Mercury Montclair Concertible '56
- Bentley Mulsanne S '88
- Corvette C4 Convertible '90
- Ford Thunderbird '79
- BMW 3.0CS '75
- Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Coupé '75
- Ford Anglia '47
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85 CH1263
- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Triumph TR 4A IRS Green '65
- Porsche 911 2.4E Coupé Belgische Rijkswacht '73
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet Rijkspolitie “Alex 62” '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 Targa G50 Rijkspolitie “Alex 03” '87
- Porsche 911 2.7 Targa Rijkspolitie “Alex 97” '75
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Targa Rijkspolitie “Alex 82” 1980
Peugeot LION” type VC2 ch.2968
LION” type VC2 ch.2968
Peugeot History. The histories of the Peugeot family and of the company are directly linked to one region: eastern France, Montbeliard. The Lion, the emblem of the make, is also on the coat of arms of Franche-Comté, the birthplace of the family. Peugeot is an industrial adventure, but also a human one. It is the story of a family that was able to adapt to the changes of each age, while retaining a strong social conscience: setting up a savings bank, a mutual help organization; free treatment, insurance, hospitals, schools, a pension system, a 10 hour day, 33 years before it was law.
From the first tricycles to the latest models, the firm with Lion brand rapidly became one of the leading French manufacturers, before entering the international market.
In 1885 Armand Peugeot sets up bicycle manufacture at the Beaulieu plant. He exhibits the first steam-powered tricycle at the 1889 Paris World Exhibition. That makes Peugeot one of the pioneers of the automobile. The following year Peugeot abandoned steam in favor of petrol.
In 1896 a new company was set up, 'Société des Automobiles Peugeot', devoted exclusively to automobile manufacture. At the same time, the 'Sons of Peugeot Bros' company continued its traditional activities: tools, bicycles and shortly motorcycles, and between 1905 and 1915 a range of light vans called 'Peugeot Lion'.
In 1910 the two firms merged under the name 'Société Anonyme des Automobiles et Cycles Peugeot'. The family then attacked the nascent automobile market.
The aerodynamic design, the symbol of an entire epoch, would influence car design until World War II. At Peugeot, it culminated in the launch of the 402 in 1935.
In 1960 Peugeot changed from being a specialist to a generalist: the production of classic sedans and small models. In 1974 the Peugeot Group acquired control of Citroen. The acquisition of the chevron brand was completed in 1976, giving birth to an automobile group with two distinct makes.
The second oil crisis in 1978 caused a crisis in the automobile industry, following three decades of growth. Peugeot decided to adapt itself without delay to an environment that had profoundly changed. This involved ensuring the long-term survival of the business, and maintaining its independence. Taking over the European subsidiaries of Chrysler and the Talbot adventure shook the company's solidity at the beginning of the 1980's. The success of the 205 and a major restructuring of the organization put Peugeot back on the road to success.
1997 marks the start of a major industrial reorganization, with the adoption of a platform policy and shared industrial tools at Peugeot-Citroen. Each brand retained its name, personality and sales network. That was the beginning of a vast exercise in rejuvenating the range, starting with the 206, followed by the 607, then the 307, and most recently the 407
Logo.The logo is the recognizable sign of a Brand, the visual expression of its values and its history. Through the lineage of the Peugeot logos find out about the history of the manufacturer.
Bodywork. Length/width/wheelbase – cm (in) : 332/140/225 (130.7/55.1/88.6).
Engine. 1 cylinder 1045 cc (64 ci) front-mounted, two valves. Top speed : 50 km/h (31 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: