- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '63
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Renault Monaquatre '35
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle Green '65
- Renault Super 5 Tractor '66
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Mercedes-Benz 450SE W116 '73
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Oldsmobile 98 544 Rocket Motor '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Chevrolet C10 Custom Delux Long Bed '77
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Salmson AL3 Sport '24
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode Blue '69
- Honda NV50 Stream Lot of 7
- Citroën SM '72
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Triumph TR4 Red '64
- Triumph TR4 Green '65
- Alfa Romeo Spider 2000 Black '91
- Heinkel Kabine Micro Car '59
- Jaguar 420 Grey '67
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Citroën LNA '82
- Porsche 928 Petrol Blue '79
- Mini Moke '89
- Chrysler 65 Saloon '29
- Cadillac LaSalle Limousine '30
- Austin Healey 100/6 Jamaican Fiberfab '59
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- AC Buckland Sports Tourer MK I '52
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith '49
- Volkswagen T2a Westfalia '68
- Porsche 911 2.2 E Irish Green '70
- Porsche 911-964 RS America '93
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Hanomag Rekord Cabriolet '34
- FN Moto Model 13 '55
BMW Z1 Urgrün Metallic
Z1 Urgrün Metallic
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The BMW Z1 was a two-seat roadster developed by BMW and produced from March 1989 to June 1991. The Z1 featured doors which dropped down into the door sills. A total of 8,000 Z1 cars were produced.
The first example of a Z1 was released by BMW to the press in 1986 and later officially presented at the 1987 Frankfurt Motor Show. Initial demand was so fierce that BMW had 5,000 orders before production began. However, demand dropped significantly around 1988 and BMW ended production in 1991. There is speculation that the drop in demand was due to the early inflated demand from speculative investors. In 1988, however, BMW was quoted as saying that they had 35,000 orders for the Z1. The BMW Z1 was designed over a three-year period by an in-house division of BMW Forschung und Technik GmbH. The development of the Z1 is attributed to Dr. Ulrich Bez, not to forget the core of his team at BMW Technik GmbH (Alexander Pregl, Rudolf Müller, Lutz Janssen, Wolf-Henryk Menke, Dieter Schaffner, Klaus Faust, Sabine Zemelka and Stephan Stark). Control of the project was turned over to Dr. Klaus Faust when Bez left for Porsche in October, 1988.
The BMW Z1 was used to develop and debut several technologies. Z1 designer Harm Lagaay mentioned that Z1 production helped generate patents for BMW's high-intensity discharge lamp, integrated roll-bar, door mechanism, and underbody tray.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 395/180/127/245 (155.5/70.9/50/96.3); weight : 1250 kg (2759 lbs).
Engine : 6-cylinders 2494 cc (152 cid), front-mounted, 5-speed, manual, rear-wheel drive. Power : 170 bhp @ 5800 rpm. Top speed : 219 km/h (136 mph); 0-60 mph : 7,9 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: