- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Brown '80
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Porsche 912 Karmann Coupé Red '66
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '83
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé '75
- Mini Innocenti 1300 '74
- Saab 93B '59
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Bentley Continental T 2000
- Pierce-Arrow 1245 Sedan V12 '35
- Lotus Vauxhall Formula '91
- Lotus Elan Italian Design Concept Car '86
- Ferrari 330 GTC '67
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 FHC Flat Floor '61
- Lotus Europa S2 '70
- Ferrari 308 GTB Carter Secco '76
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Ferrari 250 GTE TRC Style '63
- Mercedes-Benz 300D Adenauer '58
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 220 SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Buick Invicta Convertible '62
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Fiat 1500 Scioneri Sportinia '66
- Jeep CJ-7 '81
- Land Rover 110 '85
- Peugeot 304 '73
- Porsche 356B T6 Coupé Super 90 '63
- Morgan 4/4 4-Seater '83
- BMW 325e '86
- Lancia Fulvia 1.3S Coupé 2nd Series '72
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Viper Green '72
- Citroën 2CV Safari Orange '80
- Triumph TR 3 LHD '57
- Ford A Tudor '28
- Peugeot 205 GTI 1.6 '86
- Peugeot 205 CTI 1.9 '91
- Volkswagen 1303 Kever Cabrio '74
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Ford F250 Custom Pick-Up '77
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Fiat 500L Beige '70
- Ferrari Testarossa Yellow '90
- Ferrari 308 GTBi Black '81
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '82
Willys Knight 66A '28
Lowered price from €97.000 -> €89.950
Series nr 66A 40102; engine A 41226; 6 cylinders, 4179 cc. Maximum power : 70 bhp. Very rare. It seems that only 4 cars (roadster A) have survived : 2 in the United States, 1 in Australia, 1 en Europe : this one!
(uit Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Willys-Knight is an automobile that was produced between 1914 and 1933 by the Willys-Overland Company of Toledo, Ohio.
John North Willys purchased the Edwards Motor Car Company of Long Island, New York, in 1913, moving the operation to Elyria, Ohio, where Willys owned the plant that had previously manufactured the Garford automobile. Production began with a four-cylinder model which was priced in the $2,500 price range. The Willys-Knight employed a Knight sleeve valve engine, generally four- and six-cylinder models.
In 1915, Willys moved assembly of the Willys-Knight to Toledo, Ohio, but continued manufacturing the engines in Elyria. Willys-Knight introduced a sleeve-valve V8 in 1917, which was sold until 1919.
Willys-Knight enjoyed a production run average of 50,000 cars per year after 1922. Willys also purchased Stearns-Knight of Cleveland, Ohio, which also used a sleeve valve Knight Engine, making that marque the crown jewel in his growing automotive empire.
Willys-Knight production ended in November 1932 when the company, in receivership, stopped building higher priced cars, and instead focused on the manufacture of the inexpensive but durable Willys 77.
Seven Willys-Knight vehicles including two large trucks and a touring car were used on the Martin and Osa Johnson photographic safari in the remotest areas of Africa.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|05-09/04/2017||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|28/04-01/05/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|24-26/11/2017||Milano Autoclassica - Italy|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: