Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm. Sun- & holidays closed. Monday by appointment.
Because of the great success, it is advisable to make an appointment for a test drive, to avoid long waiting times.
Don't hesitate to contact us on this number : +32 472 40 13 38.
The car has received among other things as preparation (see exhaustive list to ask by mail):
- 16 '' wheels with type 205 / 80-16 tires (same size as those used by PORSCHE FACTORY during their victories at the Dakar), which is a huge advantage on land or on degraded tracks.
- an FIA homologated tubular rollbar that goes as far as to take up the suspension supports and undercarriage front and rear for a perfect resistance and rigidity of the original cradles.
- R-Tec suspension type WRC with springs on the back. Hydraulic adjustable
in relaxation and compression.
- Gearbox with autoblocking and course ratio bridges.
- Engine preparation by SG Racing in Verviers with PMO carburettor and coupler power curve
- Reinforced steel suspension arms and reinforced hub doors from Tuthill
- Big wheel bearing and big brake (Porsche Turbo type)
- Tuthill aluminum Av and Ar baseplate
- Doors and hood Av and Ar carbon (original doors provided with the car)
- FIA approved 150 liter aluminum fuel tank
The car is complete, in perfect working order and ready to roll (either classic Rally or Rally off-road, see photo available on request).
Participated in the Dakar Classic and Rally of Morocco History 2x
Lot of spare parts available not included in the price.