Open from Tuesday till Saturday from 10am to 5pm. Sundays and holidays closed. Monday strictly by appointment.
The car has received among other things as preparation (see exhaustive list to ask by mail):
- 16 '' wheels with type 205 / 80-16 tires (same size as those used by PORSCHE FACTORY during their victories at the Dakar), which is a huge advantage on land or on degraded tracks.
- an FIA homologated tubular rollbar that goes as far as to take up the suspension supports and undercarriage front and rear for a perfect resistance and rigidity of the original cradles.
- R-Tec suspension type WRC with springs on the back. Hydraulic adjustable
in relaxation and compression.
- Gearbox with autoblocking and course ratio bridges.
- Engine preparation by SG Racing in Verviers with PMO carburettor and coupler power curve
- Reinforced steel suspension arms and reinforced hub doors from Tuthill
- Big wheel bearing and big brake (Porsche Turbo type)
- Tuthill aluminum Av and Ar baseplate
- Doors and hood Av and Ar carbon (original doors provided with the car)
- FIA approved 150 liter aluminum fuel tank
The car is complete, in perfect working order and ready to roll (either classic Rally or Rally off-road, see photo available on request).
Participated in the Dakar Classic and Rally of Morocco History 2x
Lot of spare parts available not included in the price.