- Triumph TR6 Black '75
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '52
- Volvo PV544 B18 '64
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 OTS '66
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Ford Mustang Coupé V8 '69
- Ford A Pheaton Torpedo '29
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Fiat 500L '72
- Audi Quattro Turbo '82
- Fiat 124 Spider '79
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupé '92
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE '64
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe '72
- Citroën 2CV Perrier '88
- Ford Deluxe V8 Convertible '40
- Fiat 500F '66
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Mercedes-Benz 280GE 4x4 '85
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Fiat 500L '71 + trailer
- Matford F82A '35
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Fiat 500F '67
- Fiat 500L '70
- Fiat 500L '71
- Fiat 500F '65
- Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 '92
- Vauxhall Tickford Foursome DHC '37
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- NG TF '64
- Cadillac Series 62 Coupé '40
- Porsche 944 Turbo '88
- Daimler DB18 2500 Convertible '39
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Audi Quattro Turbo '87
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R107 '85
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Peugeot Type 57 '04
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Chevrolet Standard Six Phaeton '35
- Porsche 3.0 SC Rothmans Rally '82
- Willys Knight 66A '28
- BMW 1602 '75
BMW Z1 Roadster '94
- Only 34 of the 8000 copies were made in Traum-Schwarz with a red interior.
- Year of construction 1992, 1st registration 1994.
- Original low mileage: 13.800km. Belgian papers.
- Manual and maintenance booklet.
- First owner since new! 168pk
The BMW Z1 is the first model in BMW's line of Zserie roadsters, and was produced in limited numbers from 1989 to 1991, all at BMW's plant in Munich.
The "Z" in Z1 originally stood for Zukunft, in English future. Later cars in the Z Series are the Z3, Z4 and the exclusive Z8, which were all available as 2-seat convertibles (however some models were also available as 2-seat coupes).
8,000 cars of the Z1 were produced (3/4 for the German market).
The Z1 is unique for its plastic body panels and vertically sliding doors which drop into the door sills. It is one of the first BMWs to use a multi-link rear suspension. The sole drivetrain specification is the 2.5-litre straight-six and 5-speed manual transmission from the E30 325i.
The Z1 was available in six exterior colours and four interior colours. Red is the most common exterior color. Most (6,177) were red, black, or green with a dark grey interior.] Light yellow exterior (fun-gelb in German or fun yellow in English; 133 examples made) or red interior (38 examples made) are the rarest Z1 colours. The colours swimming pool blue and oh-so-orange were reserved for the car's designers, Ulrich Bez and Harm Lagaay.
In 1996, the Z1's successor, the mass-produced Z3, began production
- Body: length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 395/180/127/245 (155.5/70.9/50/96.3) weight : 1250 kg (2759 lbs).
- Engine: straight-six 2494 cc (152 cid), front-mounted, 5-speed, manual, rear-wheel drive. Power : 168 bhp @ 5800 rpm. Top speed : 219 km/h (136 mph); 0-60 mph : 7,9 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/01/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/02/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/04/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|01-05/05/2019||Open door days|
|31/08-01/09/2019||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: