- Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2000 Carbon '68
- Triumph TR 4A IRS Green '65
- MG B Roadster Old English White '73
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- MG Midget MK3 '72
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode + hardtop '64
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- BMW 3.0Si '77
- Jaguar XJ6 C Series 2 '75
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '70
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 Bertone Red '73
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle British Racing Green '64
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Cabriolet '94
- Volkswagen 1303 S Kever Cabriolet '78
- Peugeot 402 Cabriolet '36
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa '86
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster British Racing Green '66
- Corvette C1 Red & White '59
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Red ‘91
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Blue '65
- BMW 325i E30 Cabriolet '92
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Fitzel Trailer Euro 35-22 2010
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300/1600 Super Découvrable '74
- Triumph TR6 Green '76
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- BMW 318i '88
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Peugeot 172M Weymann '27
- Jaguar MKII 3.8 '63
- Mercedes-Benz 170 VA '51
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Vanclee Buggy '65
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
S-Type 3.8 Litre Saloon Auto '67
Lowered price from €14.950 -> €11.500
- Belgian papers.
- Bought by the current owner in 2010. Since then the car has been hardly driven.
- Clean presentation, whopper of an engine 3.8 Liters!
- Regularly maintained in the past but due to the long period of inactiveness the car needs a big maintenance including: revision brakes and steering, liquids etc.
- Is sold as is in its current condition without technical control.
The Jaguar S-Type wad produced from 1963 to 1968. It was a technically more sophisticated development of the Mk 2, offering buyers a more luxurious alternative without the size and expense of the Mark X. The S-Type sold alongside the Mark 2, as well as the Jaguar 420 following its release in 1966.
The S-Type was a major redevelopment of the Mark 2. It used a mid-scale version of the Mark X independent rear suspension to replace the Mark 2's live rear axle and featured longer rear bodywork, among other styling and interior changes. The S-Type was available with either 3.4 or 3.8-litre XK engines but only in twin carburettor form because the triple carburettor setup would not fit into what was essentially still the Mark 2 engine bay.
By the time of the S-Type's release in 1963, the Mark 2 remained an unexpectedly strong seller despite its age. Although the Mark X was selling less well than hoped, especially in its intended market of the USA, Sir William decided to retain all three models in the Jaguar range concurrently. The Mark X was renamed "420G" in 1966 and was joined by another new model, the 4.2-litre 420. The 420 was developed to replace the S-Type but because some demand remained for the S-Type, all four saloon models (Mark 2, S-Type, 420 and 420G) remained on sale until the arrival of the Jaguar XJ 6 in 1968. The XJ6 replaced all but the 420G in the Jaguar range.
- Length : cm (in): 477 (187.8)
- Width : cm (in): 170 (66.7)
- Height : cm (in): 138
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 273 (107.4)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1700 (3748)
- Displacement : straight six 3781 cc (231 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 12
- Fuel system : 2 SU carburettors
- Gearbox : 3-speed automatic
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 220 hp at 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque : 334 Nm at 3000 rpm
- Maximum speed : 195 km/h (121 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Information and prices are subject to changes and / or printing errors.
Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/1/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/2/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/4/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
Pictures of the car: