- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911-993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Land Rover Defender 90TD5 2000
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Mercedes-Benz 600 W100 '66
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 2 Coupé '94
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Targa '82
- Porsche 914/6 GT Targa Breitbau '70
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super '72
- Porsche 356 Pre-A Speedster '55
- BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution Brilliant Red '90
- Pontiac Le Mans 2-door Hardtop Coupé '68
- Jaguar MKII 3.4 '67
- Vespa 150cc Sprint V '67
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Corvette C4 Targa Top '84
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet '86
- MG TD '51
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- BMW 2000CS '70
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Polymobil Gazelle '04
- DKW Meisterklasse '38
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet Quattrovalvole '85
- MG B Roadster Green '73
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ford Model A Phaeton '28
- Ferrari Mondial Coupé '87
- Citroën HY Food Truck '79
- Triumph TR6 '69
- Morgan 4/4 2-seater '82
- Bentley S3 Saloon '64
- Citroën HY Ladder Truck '67
- Porsche 911 2.0T Karmann Coupé '68
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Ferrari 550 Maranello '98
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Porsche 912 Coupé Aga blue '66
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa '69
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '63
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Lancia Beta 2000 Spyder '80
Corvette C2 Sting Ray '65
C2 Sting Ray '65
- Recently put in order mechanically: rear axle, brakes, ignition, ...
- Ready for use
- Regular used for long trips
- Start and drive!
The Chevrolet Corvette C2, the second generation of the Corvette, was produced for the 1963 through 1967 model years and many regard the C2 as the high point of Corvette history. Bill Mitchell revisited the Super Sport racer and would subsequently reinvent the Corvette with radical new styling, heart-pounding performance, and a first-ever coupe. Like the very first Corvette, it was a "dream car" come true but more sophisticated than any previous 'Vette, blending world-class handling with unmistakable all-American style and performance.
1963 would see the introduction of a new "Sting Ray" coupé with a distinctive split rear window and faux hood vents. The C2 was designed by Larry Shinoda under the direction of GM chief stylist Bill Mitchell. Inspiration was drawn from several sources: the contemporary Jag E-Type, one of which Mitchell owned and enjoyed driving frequently. Early options available on the C2 included AM-FM radio (mid 1963), air conditioning (1963), leather upholstery (1963), telescopic wheel (1965), head rests (1966). New for the 1963 model year were independent rear suspension and optional electronic ignition, the breakerless magnetic pulse-triggered Delcotronic, first offered by Pontiac on some 1963 models.
All 1963 and 1964 cars had 327cid engines, which made 250hp standard, with optional variants that made 300hp, 340hp and 360hp in 1963, and 300hp, 365hp, and 375hp in 1964. The most powerful engine was the Rochester fuel injected 327cid V8, which made 360 hp (272 kW), a figured that was raised to 375 hp (280 kW) in 1964.
- Bodywork : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 445/178/128/249 (175.3/69.7/50.2/98); weight : 1375 kg (3035 lbs).
- Engine : V8 5354 cc (327 cid), front-mounted, 16 valves, four-barrel Carter carburettor, 4-speed, manual, rear-wheel drive. Power : 300 bhp @ 5000 rpm, torque : 475 Nm at 2800 rpm. Top speed : 223 km/h (139 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|28/4-1/5/2018||Open door days|
|1-2/9/2018||Open door days|
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
Pictures of the car: