- Volkswagen Kever 1200 '83
- Triumph TR6 Black '75
- Citroën DS 23ie Pallas 'Airco' '72
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '52
- Volvo PV544 B18 '64
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 OTS '66
- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300ti '67
- Ducati 350 Scrambler '71
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
- Ford Mustang Coupé V8 '69
- Ford A Pheaton Torpedo '29
- Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Fiat 500L '72
- Audi Quattro Turbo '82
- Fiat 124 Spider '79
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupé '92
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE '64
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe '72
- Citroën 2CV Perrier '88
- Ford Deluxe V8 Convertible '40
- Fiat 500F '66
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Mercedes-Benz 280GE 4x4 '85
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL R107 '73
- Fiat 500L '71 + trailer
- Matford F82A '35
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé White '86
- Fiat 500F '67
- Fiat 500L '70
- Fiat 500L '71
- Fiat 500F '65
- Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 '92
- Vauxhall Tickford Foursome DHC '37
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- NG TF '64
- Cadillac Series 62 Coupé '40
- Porsche 944 Turbo '88
- Daimler DB18 2500 Convertible '39
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Audi Quattro Turbo '87
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R107 '85
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Peugeot Type 57 '04
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Chevrolet Standard Six Phaeton '35
- Porsche 3.0 SC Rothmans Rally '82
- Willys Knight 66A '28
Rolls Royce Corniche III Convertible '90
Corniche III Convertible '90
- Fantastic Corniche III of the fourth generation.
- Black car with cognac color interior.
- Low mileage: 35.000 Miles.
- Ready to use, reliable and almost 30 years (tax free).
- Has all modern accessories including ABS with injector, air conditioning, electric hood, electrically adjustable seats.
- White Wall tires make the look complete.
- Newly delivered in America but registered and maintained in England since 1994.
- Timeless reliable classic car for long distances trips or family trips along small roads.
The Corniche was Rolls-Royce's coupé and convertible version of the Silver Shadow produced between 1971 and 1996. The Corniche was named "Silver Shadow Mulliner Park Ward two door fixed head coupé " (alternatively - drop head coupé ) before 1971 when the Corniche name was applied. The exterior design was by John Polwhele Blatchley. (The independent coachmaker James Young had already custom-made a two-door coupé variant of the Silver Shadow, but Young's model proved less popular and was soon discontinued).
The model was assembled and finished in London at Mulliner Park Ward as continuation of the 1965 Silver Shadow coupe and 1967 drophead, with the Corniche name applied in 1971. The Corniche was also sold as a Bentley, though that model became known as the Continental in 1984. The first car to wear the Corniche name was a 1939 prototype based on the Bentley Mark V which was never produced because of the onset of World War II.
The Corniche was available both as a coupé and convertible, with the former discontinued in 1982.
The car used the standard Rolls-Royce V8 engine. A 3-speed automatic transmission (a Turbo Hydramatic 400 sourced from General Motors) was standard. A four-wheel independent suspension with coil springs was augmented with a hydraulic self-levelling system (using the same Citroen system, but without pneumatic springs, and hydraulic components built under licence by Rolls-Royce), at first on all four, but later in the rear wheels only. Four-wheel disc brakes were specified, with ventilated discs added for 1972.
- Length : cm (in): 520 (204.7)
- Width : cm (in): 183 (72)
- Height : cm (in): 149 (58.7)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 306 (119.2)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 2360 (5203)
- Displacement : V8 6750 cc (412 ci)
- Valve gear : 16
- Fuel system : 2 SU carburettors
- Gearbox : 3 speed automatic
- Driven wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : ± 220 bhp
- Maximum torque :
- Top speed : ± 190 km/h (118 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|25-28/10/2018||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|16-18/11/2018||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|11-13/01/2019||InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands|
|16-17/02/2019||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|10-14/04/2019||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|01-05/05/2019||Open door days|
|31/08-01/09/2019||Open door days|
Pictures of the car: