- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Saab 96 Monte Carlo Look '73
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ford V8 Model B Pick-Up '34
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Triumph GT6 MKI '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Coupé 2+2 '69
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 '91
- Citroën AC4 Torpedo '30
- MG B Roadster Rubber Bumper '77
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Bentley Mulsanne Turbo '86
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Austin FX4 English Cab '68
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Rover P6 3500S MK I '72
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Porsche 911 2.7 Coupé '74
- Matford Alsace V8-48 Berline 21CV Black '35
- Peugeot 177M Commerciale '28
- Peugeot 301D Commerciale '36
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Simca 8 '49
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Ferrari Mondial T Coupé '90
- Lincoln Continental Mark IV '73
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Fiat 500L White '70
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Studebaker Champion '48
Morgan +4 4 Seater 1982
+4 4 Seater 1982
Restored in 2004.
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Morgan Motor Company is a British motor car manufacturer. The company was founded in 1910 by Harry Frederick Stanley Morgan, generally known as "HFS" and was run by him until he died, aged 77, in 1959. Peter Morgan, son of H.F.S., ran the company until a few years before his death in 2003. The company is currently run by Charles Morgan, the son of Peter Morgan.
Morgan is based in Malvern Link, an area of Malvern, Worcestershire and employs 163 people. Morgan produced 640 cars in 2007. All the cars are assembled by hand. The waiting list for a car is approximately one to two years, although it has been as high as ten years in the past.
The visitor centre and museum feature a guided tour of the factory and exhibits about the company's history from Edwardian times until the present day, developments in automobile technology, and a display of automobiles.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8 litre Ford engine in 2004.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 366/142/132/244 (144/56/52/96); weight : 660 kg (1455 lb).
Engine : inline 4 cylinders, 1597 cc (Ford XRI 3) front-mounted, manual 5-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 105 bhp 6000 rpm. Top speed : 190 km/h (117 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: