- Studebaker Champion '48
- Studebaker Erskin Six '27
- Jaguar XJS Coupé 5.3 V12 HE White '85
- Vespa PX125E '83
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Harley Davidson Servi-Car '46
- MG A 1600 Roadster Red '60
- MG B Roadster '66
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet (réplique) '34
- Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari 2010
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Porsche 356 BT5 Super 90 '61
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '53
- Jaguar E-Type OTS 4.2 1st series '66
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- DKW F93 '57
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Range Rover Convertible Sand '85
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Cadillac 61 Series Touring Sedan '49
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- Citroën SM '72
- Ford Mustang Hardtop Coupé 289ci V8 '66
- Lincoln Continental Mark VI '80
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 '87
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 Blue '75
- Nash Metropolitan '54
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Peugeot 203 '52
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Porsche 928 S4 White '91
- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Fiat 500 White '69
- Rolls Royce Corniche I Convertible '73
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
Opel Rekord C 1.7 L
Rekord C 1.7 L
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Rekord name evolved into the main name of the model; at first the name was used in close relationship with the Opel Olympia name, which pre-dated the Rekord but was also re-instated in a separate model in 1967.
The various generations are described here with the manufacturer's, or other commonly used designations such as "Rekord P I" or "Rekord B". The car was not marketed with these additional appellations. With 1,276,681 units built, the Rekord C was the most successful Rekord so far. The car proved to be a solid hit with the public: it was reliable, roomy and pleasant to look at with its coke-bottle line.
The range consisted of the two- and four-door saloon, two- and (new) four-door estate, delivery van, and two-door hardtop coupé with 1500, 1700, 1700 S, 1900 S fours or (until 1968) a 2200 six. Very short-lived (1967 only) was a special taxi version on a longer wheelbase (113 inch) with division, that sold for DM 9,950; with it, Opel tried to get a foothold in the German taxi market, then (as now) dominated by Mercedes-Benz. Again, Karl Deutsch of Cologne offered a convertible version in limited numbers.
There existed several variations of the Rekord C, as well as version made under different names in different countries. A variation on the Rekord C was the Rekord Sprint coupé (1967–71) with driving lights, sport steel wheels, sport stripes and a sporty interior; the Sprint received exclusively the so-called 1900 H engine with two double-barrel carburettors, good for 106 hp (DIN) and 108 mph (174 km/h). The former Rekord L-6 was replaced by the new Commodore A, a slightly disguised and better-equipped Rekord C available as two- and four-door sedan and hardtop coupé with six cylinder engines only.
It was during the life of this model (in fact 1967–70) that the Opel Olympia name was revived, but in a separate, smaller car which was based on the period Opel Kadett. Due to the launch of the smaller Ascona in September 1970, the Rekord was marketed as an executive car rather than a large family car.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 455/176/146/267 (179/69.2/57.4/105); weight : 1045 kg (2306 lb).
Engine : front 4 cylinders in line 1698 cc (104 ci), manual 4 speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 75 bhp @ 5200 rpm. Top speed : 150 km/h (93 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
Pictures of the car: