- Mini Moke '89
- Chrysler 65 Saloon '29
- Cadillac LaSalle Limousine '30
- Austin Healey 100/6 Jamaican Fiberfab '59
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- AC Buckland Sports Tourer MK I '52
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith '49
- Volkswagen T2a Westfalia '68
- Peugeot 304 '73
- Porsche 911 2.2 E Irish Green '70
- Porsche 911-964 RS America '93
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Hanomag Rekord Cabriolet '34
- FN Moto Model 13 '55
- Jaguar XJ6C 4.2 Series 2 '77
- Harley Davidson Transformation Indian '57
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Porsche 911-964 WTL Cabriolet Black '93
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Porsche 911-993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Autobianchi Stellina 800 '65
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- Ferrari Testarossa Yellow '90
- Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Series 2 '78
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '72
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Iveco Daily 50C52
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 2004
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Citroën Mehari '83
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ferrari 250 GT Coupé Pininfarina '59
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Ferrari 225 S '51
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Citroën 2CV Club Vert Bambou '76
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Lamborghini Espada is a grand tourer which was built by Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini between 1968 and 1978.
Based on the Marzal show car, displayed at the 1967 Geneva Auto Show, and the Bertone Pirana, a radically rebodied Jaguar E-type. It was to fill the spot of a true four seat car in Lamborghini's lineup, which already included the 400GT and Miura. 1217 cars were made, making it the most successful Lamborghini model at the time. The car was designed by Marcello Gandini of Bertone. The name "Espada" means "sword" in Spanish, referring to the sword that bullfighters use to kill the bulls.
The Espada was originally fitted with a 4.0 L 325 bhp (242 kW) V12 engine, fully independent suspension and four wheel disc brakes. Most transmissions were manual, and the Espada also introduced one of the first automatic transmissions able to absorb the torque of a large sporting V12. It had unusual gearing, with 3 ratios: drive, 1 and reverse.
During its 10 year production the car underwent some changes, and three different series were produced. These were the S1 (1968–1970), the S2 (1970–1972) and the S3 (1972–1978). Each model featured engine power improvements, but only minor details were changed with the exterior design. The interior was altered dramatically between each model. An all new dashboard and steering wheel was installed for the S2, and the interior was again revamped for the S3. In 1970, power steering was offered as an option, and in 1974 an automatic transmission was also offered. In 1975 impact bumpers had to be installed to meet United States safety requirements, and some people consider cars produced with them to be the S4, but Lamborghini did not officially change the designation. Near the end of the Espada's life, Bertone designed a four door prototype, which was never put into production.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase –cm (in) : 473/186/118/265 (186.2/73.2/46.6/104.3); weight : 1667 kg (3679 lb).
Engine : front V12 3929 cc (240 ci), manual 5-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 350 bhp @ 7500 rpm. Top speed : 254 km/h (158 mph); 0-60 mph in 6.1 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|28/04-01/05/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: