- Chrysler CM '31
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- AC Two Litre '48
- Jaguar MK II 3.8 '62
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- Alfa Romeo 1900C Super Sprint '57
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL Red '58
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Peugeot 301 '33
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Citroën 2CV 4x4 Sahara '62
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Citroën DS23 Injection Pallas Découvrable '73
- Rover P6 3500 MKII Autom. '74
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Saab 96 Monte Carlo Look '73
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ford B V8 Pick-Up '34
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Triumph GT6 MKI '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Coupé 2+2 '69
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 '91
- Citroën AC4 Torpedo '30
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Bentley Mulsanne Turbo '86
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Austin FX4 English Cab '68
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Porsche 911 2.7 Coupé '74
Bentley MK 6
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).The Bentley Mark VI was the first post-war luxury car from Bentley. Produced from 1946 to 1952, it was also the first car from Rolls-Royce with factory coachwork but chassis were still also supplied to independent coachbuilders . The chassis and engine went on to be used as the basis of those in the Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith of 1946 and Silver Dawn of 1949.
The Mark VI used an F-head straight-6 engine 4.3 L (4257 cc/259 in³) in size. In 1951, a 4.6 L (4566 cc/278 in³) version of the engine was introduced. A four speed syncromesh manual transmission was fitted with the change lever to the right of the driver on right hand drive cars and on the column on left hand drive versions. The 4.3 L was referred to as the 4¼ L with a single exhaust and the 4.6 L as the 4½ L with a twin exhaust.
The chassis used leaf springs at the rear and independent coil springing at the front with a control on the steering wheel centre to adjust the hardness of the rear springing. A central lubrication system allowing oil to be applied to moving parts of the suspension from a central reservoir was fitted. The 12.25 in (311 mm) drum brakes were assisted by the traditional Rolls-Royce mechanical servo.
The factory bodies were made by Pressed Steel Ltd of Coventry and sent to the Bentley works at Crewe for painting and fitting out with traditional wood and leather.
The Mark VI was introduced at a time of steel shortage across Europe which translated into a desperate shortage of new cars for sale on the UK market. A Used Car report in 1951 of a three year old example with 10,450 miles (16,815 kilometers) on the odometer noted that a car which had, when new, retailed for £4,038 including sales taxes, was now offered for sale at £5,335. This was seen as a comment on the quality of the car but also on the continuing shortage of cars for sale.
4¼ L: 4000 (including 832 with coachbuilt bodies)
4½ L: 1202 (including 180 with coachbuilt bodies)
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 488/178/163/304 (192/70/64.5/120); weight : 1854 kg (4087 lb).
Engine. Front 4566 cc (278 ci), in line, 1 SU carb, manual 4-speed, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : ± 132 bhp. Top speed : 154 km/h (96 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: