- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '63
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Renault Monaquatre '35
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle Green '65
- Renault Super 5 Tractor '66
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Mercedes-Benz 450SE W116 '73
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Oldsmobile 98 544 Rocket Motor '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Chevrolet C10 Custom Delux Long Bed '77
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Salmson AL3 Sport '24
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode Blue '69
- Honda NV50 Stream Lot of 7
- Citroën SM '72
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Triumph TR4 Red '64
- Triumph TR4 Green '65
- Alfa Romeo Spider 2000 Black '91
- Heinkel Kabine Micro Car '59
- Jaguar 420 Grey '67
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Citroën LNA '82
- Porsche 928 Petrol Blue '79
- Mini Moke '89
- Chrysler 65 Saloon '29
- Cadillac LaSalle Limousine '30
- Austin Healey 100/6 Jamaican Fiberfab '59
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- AC Buckland Sports Tourer MK I '52
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith '49
- Volkswagen T2a Westfalia '68
- Porsche 911 2.2 E Irish Green '70
- Porsche 911-964 RS America '93
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Hanomag Rekord Cabriolet '34
- FN Moto Model 13 '55
Bentley MK 6
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).The Bentley Mark VI was the first post-war luxury car from Bentley. Produced from 1946 to 1952, it was also the first car from Rolls-Royce with factory coachwork but chassis were still also supplied to independent coachbuilders . The chassis and engine went on to be used as the basis of those in the Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith of 1946 and Silver Dawn of 1949.
The Mark VI used an F-head straight-6 engine 4.3 L (4257 cc/259 in³) in size. In 1951, a 4.6 L (4566 cc/278 in³) version of the engine was introduced. A four speed syncromesh manual transmission was fitted with the change lever to the right of the driver on right hand drive cars and on the column on left hand drive versions. The 4.3 L was referred to as the 4¼ L with a single exhaust and the 4.6 L as the 4½ L with a twin exhaust.
The chassis used leaf springs at the rear and independent coil springing at the front with a control on the steering wheel centre to adjust the hardness of the rear springing. A central lubrication system allowing oil to be applied to moving parts of the suspension from a central reservoir was fitted. The 12.25 in (311 mm) drum brakes were assisted by the traditional Rolls-Royce mechanical servo.
The factory bodies were made by Pressed Steel Ltd of Coventry and sent to the Bentley works at Crewe for painting and fitting out with traditional wood and leather.
The Mark VI was introduced at a time of steel shortage across Europe which translated into a desperate shortage of new cars for sale on the UK market. A Used Car report in 1951 of a three year old example with 10,450 miles (16,815 kilometers) on the odometer noted that a car which had, when new, retailed for £4,038 including sales taxes, was now offered for sale at £5,335. This was seen as a comment on the quality of the car but also on the continuing shortage of cars for sale.
4¼ L: 4000 (including 832 with coachbuilt bodies)
4½ L: 1202 (including 180 with coachbuilt bodies)
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 488/178/163/304 (192/70/64.5/120); weight : 1854 kg (4087 lb).
Engine. Front 4566 cc (278 ci), in line, 1 SU carb, manual 4-speed, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : ± 132 bhp. Top speed : 154 km/h (96 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: