- Jaguar XJS Coupé 5.3 V12 HE White '85
- Vespa PX125E '83
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Harley Davidson Servi-Car '46
- MG A 1600 Roadster Red '60
- MG B Roadster '66
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet (réplique) '34
- Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari 2010
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Porsche 356 BT5 Super 90 '61
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '53
- Jaguar E-Type OTS 4.2 1st series '66
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- Renault AGI 8HP '10
- DKW F93 '57
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Range Rover Convertible Sand '85
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Cadillac 61 Series Touring Sedan '49
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- Citroën SM '72
- Ford Mustang Hardtop Coupé 289ci V8 '66
- Lincoln Continental Mark VI '80
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 '87
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 Blue '75
- Nash Metropolitan '54
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- Renault KZ11 Taxi '33
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Peugeot 203 '52
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Porsche 928 S4 White '91
- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Fiat 500 White '69
- Rolls Royce Corniche I Convertible '73
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
Ford Mustang Cabriolet Yellow
Mustang Cabriolet Yellow
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Ford Mustang is an automobile manufactured car by Ford Motor Company. It was initially based on the second generation North American Ford Falcon, a compact car Introduced early on April 17, 1964, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's most successful launch since the Model A. The Mustang created the "pony car" class of American automobile — sports car-like coupes with long hoods and short rear decks — and gave rise to competitors such as GM's Chevrolet Camaro, AMC's Javelin, and Chrysler's revamped Plymouth Barracuda. It also inspired coupés such as the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were exported to the United States.
Lee Iacocca's assistant general manager and chief engineer, Donald N. Frey was the head engineer for the Mustang project—supervising the overall development of the Mustang in a record 18 months — while Iacocca himself championed the project as Ford Division general manager. The Mustang prototype was a two-seat, mid-mounted engine roadster. This vehicle employed a Taunus (Ford Germany) V4 engine and was very similar in appearance to the much later Pontiac Fiero.
It was claimed that the decision to abandon the two-seat design was in part due to the low sales experienced with the 2-seat 1955 Thunderbird. To broaden market appeal it was later remodeled as a four-seat car (with full space for the front bucket seats, as originally planned, and a rear bench seat with significantly less space than was common at the time). A "Fastback 2+2" model traded the conventional trunkspace for increased interior volume as well as giving exterior lines similar to those of the second series of the Corvette Sting Ray and European sports cars such as the Jaguar E-Type.
The new design was styled under the direction of Project Design Chief Joe Oros and his team of L. David Ash, Gale Halderman, and John Foster — in Ford's Lincoln – Mercury Division design studios, which produced the winning design in an intramural design contest instigated by Iacocca.
The Ford Mustang have been built since 1964 until now, in five generations.
Characteristics. Body : lenght/width/height (cm) : 469/179/126; wheelbase : 270 cm; weight : 1500 kg. Engine: V8 4733 cc, front-mounted, four-speed, manual; rear wheel drive; power : 271 bhp @ 6000 rpm. Top speed : ± 220 km/h (127 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
Pictures of the car: