- Mercedes-Benz 280S Beige '69
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81 ch4562
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider by Touring '64
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Chrysler CM '31
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II '80
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Fiat 500C Topolino Giardiniera '53
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '86
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Citroën Traction 11BL Légère '53
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 Coupé Black '92
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Citroën SM '72
- Rolls Royce Corniche III Convertible '90
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Porsche 911-997 C2S Convertible 2005
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Coupé Green '83
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107 '72
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Saab Sonett III '70
- Triumph Spitfire 4 MKI '64
- Mercedes-Benz 300SD W116 '80
- MG Magnette '58
- Citroën AC4 '29
- MG B Roadster Yellow Bronze '72
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- BMW 750iL '87
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Burgundy red '71
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia '69
- Ferrari 456 GT '94
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Deutz D15 Tractor '55
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Renault Monaquatre '35
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- Renault Super 5 Tractor '66
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
Ford Mustang Cabriolet Yellow
Mustang Cabriolet Yellow
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Ford Mustang is an automobile manufactured car by Ford Motor Company. It was initially based on the second generation North American Ford Falcon, a compact car Introduced early on April 17, 1964, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's most successful launch since the Model A. The Mustang created the "pony car" class of American automobile — sports car-like coupes with long hoods and short rear decks — and gave rise to competitors such as GM's Chevrolet Camaro, AMC's Javelin, and Chrysler's revamped Plymouth Barracuda. It also inspired coupés such as the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were exported to the United States.
Lee Iacocca's assistant general manager and chief engineer, Donald N. Frey was the head engineer for the Mustang project—supervising the overall development of the Mustang in a record 18 months — while Iacocca himself championed the project as Ford Division general manager. The Mustang prototype was a two-seat, mid-mounted engine roadster. This vehicle employed a Taunus (Ford Germany) V4 engine and was very similar in appearance to the much later Pontiac Fiero.
It was claimed that the decision to abandon the two-seat design was in part due to the low sales experienced with the 2-seat 1955 Thunderbird. To broaden market appeal it was later remodeled as a four-seat car (with full space for the front bucket seats, as originally planned, and a rear bench seat with significantly less space than was common at the time). A "Fastback 2+2" model traded the conventional trunkspace for increased interior volume as well as giving exterior lines similar to those of the second series of the Corvette Sting Ray and European sports cars such as the Jaguar E-Type.
The new design was styled under the direction of Project Design Chief Joe Oros and his team of L. David Ash, Gale Halderman, and John Foster — in Ford's Lincoln – Mercury Division design studios, which produced the winning design in an intramural design contest instigated by Iacocca.
The Ford Mustang have been built since 1964 until now, in five generations.
Characteristics. Body : lenght/width/height (cm) : 469/179/126; wheelbase : 270 cm; weight : 1500 kg. Engine: V8 4733 cc, front-mounted, four-speed, manual; rear wheel drive; power : 271 bhp @ 6000 rpm. Top speed : ± 220 km/h (127 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: